Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I don't have a single piercing now. Too much upkeep and always snagging them. I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo soon. Nervous.

Bunch of freaks up in here ehh?? Nah me to. I just scheduled me an appointment to start my arm sleeve. I'm only going 1/3 sleeve for now since I just started a new job. I've been wanting this tat for years. Finally gonna make it happen. :)
What style tat you doin Odie??

I don't have a single piercing now. Too much upkeep and always snagging them. I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo soon. Nervous.
Hey brutus, i remember a while back in your log with jB you said you were gonna start or finish a back peice, you ever do it? Dont remember you mentioning it after that.

Hey brutus, i remember a while back in your log with jB you said you were gonna start or finish a back peice, you ever do it? Dont remember you mentioning it after that.
Yea entire back covered. 6 hours in to a 30 hr piece... but looks great. Zero chance of a post of it. Very identifiable.

Bunch of freaks up in here ehh?? Nah me to. I just scheduled me an appointment to start my arm sleeve. I'm only going 1/3 sleeve for now since I just started a new job. I've been wanting this tat for years. Finally gonna make it happen. :)
What design?

Then slinging iron till you hurt all over and then doing some more....hard core life!
Getting a ring ripped out doesn't do much but infuriate. I had a septum ring ripped out and that just might have been the worst I ever brutalized someone. Maybe those skinny little ear spacer twins would fall down clutching their ear... pain enrages me. Infuriates me. It also makes everything after that hurt much less.

Was taking a poop at work, so I figured I'd give you all a selfie of my pea shooter arms. [emoji23]
61d85afa6596efd39c27fb56ae0906d2.jpg

I got rid of all piercings several years ago after I almost got my ear ripped apart during a fight. Gives a very unfair advantage.