Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Wasn't he the little troll that was frauding folks out on fake GH?
No. That's not how it went down. You should look into him more truk- you would get a lot from him, easily one of the most knowledgeable guys in the game. I didn't like him or his delivery at first but after a fair shot i realized i would be short changing myself by not watching his stuff.

No. That's not how it went down. You should look into him more truk- you would get a lot from him, easily one of the most knowledgeable guys in the game. I didn't like him or his delivery at first but after a fair shot i realized i would be short changing myself by not watching his stuff.
I don't think I could stomach looking at his half tranny mug for any amount of time in a sitting. Disturbing lookin turd he is

I use his diets sometimes , he liked the low carb approach . He would live on 25g carbs a day for weeks . Sure got ripped ....

Well in paying it foward, since I'm gonna be stealing sooooo much mojo from this thread, I will b attempting to JM Press 300 for 8-10 tomorrow, I hit 285 for 10 prior to vaca.

This 1's for Brutus and JohnnyBallz[emoji123]

Well I totalled bar incorrectly got 295 for 8, I will take it[emoji123].

Took the quote from swole thread, didn't want to fill their thread with my bs, so BOOM[emoji123]

Same thing your after ....more size !
Yep... When I'm a lot smaller I can manage my gut, but it just grows as my muscles grow, no GH or anything. Genetics plays a role in this as well, even when I was tiny I knew my gut would stick out more than others, I even could purposely stick it out and look pregnant, and that was when I was a 50 lb kid.

I have mixed feelings on the whole issue though. If they want an olympian like arnold, they'll have to have the equivalent muscle mass of arnold.

Yep... When I'm a lot smaller I can manage my gut, but it just grows as my muscles grow, no GH or anything. Genetics plays a role in this as well, even when I was tiny I knew my gut would stick out more than others, I even could purposely stick it out and look pregnant, and that was when I was a 50 lb kid.

I have mixed feelings on the whole issue though. If they want an olympian like arnold, they'll have to have the equivalent muscle mass of arnold.
Tortoise shell?

Matt Borne, I remember his early years for sure, shame he had to go Doink to get bigtime, he put his tine in early on for sure, should've been enough.
Unfortunately I did not know Matt. I knew Ray Licamelli who was Doink after Matt. Ray is who you see now whenever Doink makes an appearance now.