Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Same thing happened to me. My flexing endurance is shit. Or maybe it was the hard workout. Either way rut, build it and they will come ;)
Man I'm working on it... I think Dave Palumbo called it one time "bodybuilding without genetics". It's a slow process with me. I'm looking into some GH though... If that don't take me to the next level, I'm quitting, lol.

Man I'm working on it... I think Dave Palumbo called it one time "bodybuilding without genetics". It's a slow process with me. I'm looking into some GH though... If that don't take me to the next level, I'm quitting, lol.
Dave polumbo was certainly without genetics

But what does that have to do with posing?

Nothing really about posing....just my shitty genetics, lol. I'm doing all I can do with the cards I've been dealt.
Idk I think that's the wrong approach. You know I would sacrifice alot to look like my idol arnold. Will that ever happen? Unlikely. Circumstances are different. Choices are different. Genetics are different. Does that mean I should just fucking quit cuz I can't have the oaks genes? No but hell fucking no. I got unique shit too. Were all on the spectrum. Ranging from terrible genes to awesome. Very few will be awesome. The rest of us have to fight over middle ground. Improving ourselves is the real competition bro. That's the war that has to be fought.

So rock that bitch ;)

Idk I think that's the wrong approach. You know I would sacrifice alot to look like my idol arnold. Will that ever happen? Unlikely. Circumstances are different. Choices are different. Genetics are different. Does that mean I should just fucking quit cuz I can't have the oaks genes? No but hell fucking no. I got unique shit too. Were all on the spectrum. Ranging from terrible genes to awesome. Very few will be awesome. The rest of us have to fight over middle ground. Improving ourselves is the real competition bro. That's the war that has to be fought.

So rock that bitch ;)
You're exactly right trukker..,. All anybody can ever do is perfect what they have... I'll never look like anybody else but me. Its like a damn roller coaster going on in my mind sometimes... I'm up and down constantly. One day I think I'm the fucking man....then 10min later I think I look like shit, lol. But I'll NEVER quit... I've got way too much time and money invested in this journey. I realize that it's too late in life for me to be a mass monster. If I can stay around 220 and 10%bf I'll be content.

Anyway.... I'm sounding like a bitch now, lol.

Last edited:

So rock that bitch ;)

You got your own unique body Trukker . Be proud of what you got /have built , thats what Awnold would say . Your gonna be truly huge here (Casca/Mands huge) if you keep at it . I can see it now....

Dave polumbo was certainly without genetics

But what does that have to do with posing?
uploadfromtaptalk1439560273083.jpg
Palumbo was a fantastic bodybuilder with very good genetics. One of the first to start walking around 300lbs off season - and look pretty fucking good. Minus the palumboism later in his career its a mystery to me why he didn't turn pro.

Palumbo was also on huge amounts of GH (and AAS) . The GH caused his condition now known as "Palumboism" . He's about half this size now ....

Palumbo was also on huge amounts of GH (and AAS) . The GH caused his condition now known as "Palumboism" . He's about half this size now ....
I watch the stuff on his you tube channel - its excellent. He does more 'boots on the ground' work for the sport than anyone else ever has.