Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ab war it's on . I'm in the single digit bf... Veiny as fuck natty right now ... But that clomid def rebounded my system . I haven't watched myself shrink but my lifts are in the gutter and my back is aching . I think I'm going to train abs n calfs ed from now on

I will be doing cardio and abs either before or after each workout for the next 2 months. Ab war is on. My abs are about the best they have ever looked right now so I would love to try to take it to your level.

I wanna do like demon suggested and try to cut natural and then add my cut cycle in early June. May start a log but I wing a lot of the stuff I do in the gym. Usually I know want I wanna work that day and I make it happen. That's about it.

Abs. (Sigh)

They are by far the hardest. It IS frustrating

Abs arent hard ; diets are hard ! Actually maintaining low bodyfat is hard .

Once developed they standout just like other muscles do once bodyfat gets low ...some guys also seem to keep surface fat between the "ab rows" , until they get under 10-12%BF ..

Abs. (Sigh)

They are by far the hardest. It IS frustrating

I never had abs till I smoked crack for a couple of years. Lol. Once I got sober I made sure I kept them. They are a bitch to maintain. There's a few times out of the year where I will let them go for a while because of work.

Edit. In my media before and after pic you can't see them because I literally had just stepped out of rehab and they fattened me up.

Abs arent hard ; diets are hard ! Actually maintaining low bodyfat is hard .

Once developed they standout just like other muscles do once bodyfat gets low ...some guys also seem to keep surface fat between the "ab rows" , until they get under 10-12%BF ..
Maybe. Problem Is im pretty lean every where. The abdominal area is where I carry most if not all my fat. Genetics I guess.
I had abs at 225. When I was with the corps. But lets be honest thats no big achievement. A guy with my frame SHOULD have abs at 225.
The problem is maintaining my naturally large body and float abs at the same time.
Ive reached 265 many times relatively lean without ever cycling. When I introduced androgens I just become leaner and well bigger of course. But 265 is nothing to me. Just getting started on the aas side of things. I dont see it being a problem if I ever get to the point of having abs. But im not interested if that means I gotta be a small 230 or so. Muscle and size is more important. As long as they look good. I guess im bad at getting my point across

I never had abs till I smoked crack for a couple of years. Lol. Once I got sober I made sure I kept them. They are a bitch to maintain. There's a few times out of the year where I will let them go for a while because of work.

Edit. In my media before and after pic you can't see them because I literally had just stepped out of rehab and they fattened me up.

I got meth-head neighbors that have full six packs , cut & chiseled , with no workouts (except staying up for weeks).

But you wouldnt want their bodies , lol :eek:

Maybe. Problem Is im pretty lean every where. The abdominal area is where I carry most if not all my fat. Genetics I guess.
I had abs at 225. When I was with the corps. But lets be honest thats no big achievement. A guy with my frame SHOULD have abs at 225.
The problem is maintaining my naturally large body and float abs at the same time.
Ive reached 265 many times relatively lean without ever cycling. When I introduced androgens I just become leaner and well bigger of course. But 265 is nothing to me. Just getting started on the aas side of things. I dont see it being a problem if I ever get to the point of having abs. But im not interested if that means I gotta be a small 230 or so. Muscle and size is more important. As long as they look good. I guess im bad at getting my point across

Trukker ---Google : Metabolic Syndrome (Wikipedia) ;)

I remember my Crack smoking days. I wasn't a pretty sight.. I didn't have any abs that's for sure. Oh wait maybe I did. I was 6' about 150lbs. Thinking damn you look good. (That's a lie) amazing how many of us on this board have lived that degenerate lifestyle and come out better.

I remember my Crack smoking days. I wasn't a pretty sight.. I didn't have any abs that's for sure. Oh wait maybe I did. I was 6' about 150lbs. Thinking damn you look good. (That's a lie) amazing how many of us on this board have lived that degenerate lifestyle and come out better.
I was 153 lbs at 6'2" when I got clean one time- you could see ribs in my back and I had shadows under my cheekbones. I went about 10 months without leaving my room... pissing in a laundry basket with a towel in it, burns all over my chest from nodding with cigarettes and I kept puking off the side of the bed... if I was on a pill bender I would spread the puke around until I found the pill (oxy time release so the ones I ate didnt dissolve) and ate it again. I ripped through almost 200k on pills, pcp, coke and heroin. Lost my house and everything I owned. Sold my brand new Honda accord for five ounces of crack. Stayed clean for two years and started using again. Fucking insane the way drugs can whisper sweet nothings in your brain- make you forget all the bad.

Ok ok last one. I've been posting a lot here but I wanna show yAll what hard work can do. After this pic I won't post another one till I have better abs then Tile. Lol This is right after I got sober about 3.5 yrs ago
61755c16d50e8b66e8d6d5be4e588eaa.jpg

Just the other day
aa5a6b8c2eea09fdb8ed9a9b8e30177b.jpg

Let me remind yall that i have only done 2 cycles in this time period and the first one was only for 8 wks. Then I had a 2 yr gap inbetween the next one that I just finished.

Ok ok last one. I've been posting a lot here but I wanna show yAll what hard work can do. After this pic I won't post another one till I have better abs then Tile. Lol This is right after I got sober about 3.5 yrs ago
61755c16d50e8b66e8d6d5be4e588eaa.jpg

Just the other day
aa5a6b8c2eea09fdb8ed9a9b8e30177b.jpg

Let me remind yall that i have only done 2 cycles in this time period and the first one was only for 8 wks. Then I had a 2 yr gap inbetween the next one that I just finished.

Damn bro reminding me of JBs trasform. You are in the elite Meso Beasts homie.

Much respect Odie...you came a long freaking way after battling your demons and slaying the dragon called drug abuse.

I was 153 lbs at 6'2" when I got clean one time- you could see ribs in my back and I had shadows under my cheekbones. I went about 10 months without leaving my room... pissing in a laundry basket with a towel in it, burns all over my chest from nodding with cigarettes and I kept puking off the side of the bed... if I was on a pill bender I would spread the puke around until I found the pill (oxy time release so the ones I ate didnt dissolve) and ate it again. I ripped through almost 200k on pills, pcp, coke and heroin. Lost my house and everything I owned. Sold my brand new Honda accord for five ounces of crack. Stayed clean for two years and started using again. Fucking insane the way drugs can whisper sweet nothings in your brain- make you forget all the bad.

Damn I would love to hear your story in the rooms. We have ALOT in common and I love when people have similar story because for years I thought I was different then everyone and that no one could understand. I used to rent my truck out for rocks till I had to report it stolen and never got it back. Insurance paid me more then it was worth and then I smoked all that money. Shortly after I was homeless with out a vechile. Fuckkkkk

Damn I would love to hear your story in the rooms. We have ALOT in common and I love when people have similar story because for years I thought I was different then everyone and that no one could understand. I used to rent my truck out for rocks till I had to report it stolen and never got it back. Insurance paid me more then it was worth and then I smoked all that money. Shortly after I was homeless with out a vechile. Fuckkkkk
Crazy all the things we did to get just one more. Then one more after that. Even after promising myself I'm done, I can't do this I'd like get a day or two and go right back. My wife celebrated 3 yesterday and in in may. Amazing how fast time goes and all that has changed since I first started this journey.

When I was into some dumbshit I was only 135. I have one pic from that time frame of my life. I was tinny. 6 years of training natty then jumped on some gear and I'm 60+ pounds of muscle heavier.

Being a natural smaller guy abs have never been an issue which is about the only plus thing of being that way