Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Glad to know I brought the freaks out! Another quality thread by yours truly!

The point of this thread is to motivate us members that aren't freak to become freaks.

Also, to let the big boys come in and show us what's up

Glad to know I brought the freaks out! Another quality thread by yours truly!

The point of this thread is to motivate us members that aren't freak to become freaks.

Also, to let the big boys come in and show us what's up
I'm trying hard to stay out of fattydom myself and at least going to the gym to stay fit at my old age!

Well fuck, I'm shrinking. I see it every morning in the mirror. Veins are starting to fade to. I wish I was on TRT and had some GH. On a plus note my abs are showing more but I would rather keep the size. Whatever until next blast I will work on beating Tileguy in the abs department.

You look great for a skinny fellow...the vascularity is so strong!

Once I get into this next cycle in a week or two I plan keep the same body fat but hopefully adding 10-15 pounds. I got lots of work to catch up to some of these guys in size

Hopefully its a boy so he can have a son to spoil and mold into the bb'er of the future ;)

Mands jr.

hqdefault.jpg

Well fuck, I'm shrinking. I see it every morning in the mirror. Veins are starting to fade to. I wish I was on TRT and had some GH. On a plus note my abs are showing more but I would rather keep the size. Whatever until next blast I will work on beating Tileguy in the abs department.
Hang in there Odie, may all good things happen for you soon!

If you can get in the mindframe of trying to get as shredded as possible off cycle first and then begin the cycle, that is when you really start looking nasty!!! A lot of guys want to use the cycle to cut down with right from the jump, but there is no reason you cannot get lean and vascular as hell without it first. Once you can get the basic lean physique in single digit bf% first and THEN start the cycle the results get sick pretty fast

Ab war it's on . I'm in the single digit bf... Veiny as fuck natty right now ... But that clomid def rebounded my system . I haven't watched myself shrink but my lifts are in the gutter and my back is aching . I think I'm going to train abs n calfs ed from now on

Wait till I get on tren. Test and mast... I'm thinking my vascularity is going to be freaky

I been training calves every chance I get, and it's working