Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I was 142 lbs when i went to prison. I was so fucked up on ron in the courtroom the judge started asking random questions to check my comprehension. On one of those questions i replied "why are there so many football players on your friendslist" in a nodded out stooper in front of the hole courthouse... Got sentenced, thrown in the back room and got caught with two bags of H i had no idea that were in my front pocket...did i think i had a problem? Nah...it wasnt till i got to prison and started drinking hand sanitizer that i finally figured out something was wrong lol

A heartfelt be well to all of you who have been struggling abusers... I never got to the point where I couldn't say no but a friend of mine recently nearly lost his fucking wits after going all macho on a substance of immense quality and also quantity for a short period of time... he is partially recovered now and reading all these success follow ups brings a bit of light in my expectations for his future...

A heartfelt be well to all of you who have been struggling abusers... I never got to the point where I couldn't say no but a friend of mine recently nearly lost his fucking wits after going all macho on a substance of immense quality and also quantity for a short period of time... he is partially recovered now and reading all these success follow ups brings a bit of light in my expectations for his future...
Struggling no more my friend. I have been very blessed. I'm now in a position where I'm able to help another person who struggles and may be going thru the same things I did.

Anyone else ever burped up linen scented hand sanitizer? It will change your life, no lie

I was 142 lbs when i went to prison. I was so fucked up on ron in the courtroom the judge started asking random questions to check my comprehension. On one of those questions i replied "why are there so many football players on your friendslist" in a nodded out stooper in front of the hole courthouse... Got sentenced, thrown in the back room and got caught with two bags of H i had no idea that were in my front pocket...did i think i had a problem? Nah...it wasnt till i got to prison and started drinking hand sanitizer that i finally figured out something was wrong lol
Damn, that really has been a life-changer for you. How long were you there?

She teying to be a smurfette i believe
That's a man, baby ;)

Only 18 months thank god
But still a life changer nonetheless. Kicking the junk's the best move you have done like the others here, not to mention the judge was rather kind to you then as you could have gone in for a lot longer. I myself never had any run-ins with the law but I drank a lot while in college and damn near got myself killed a few times...was dealing with depression since my early years and I had a rough life as a kid.