Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Do It nitrust

I've really been debating self prescribed trt lately. Thinking that you could almost get by with 6 bottles of cyp / eth for the entire year opposed to about 4 x that cycling .

After say 10-15 years of trt .. Can u hrt out to natty successfully ? What's the good word on that

I've really been debating self prescribed trt lately. Thinking that you could almost get by with 6 bottles of cyp / eth for the entire year opposed to about 4 x that cycling .

After say 10-15 years of trt .. Can u hrt out to natty successfully ? What's the good word on that
Do It tile. I know your borderline trt. Life is better with it

This "alex" dude is lowering the average quality of posts here and I encourage everyone to either put him on your ignore list, or just stop acknowledging him on your own. If anything, do it for your pal, ruckin, as my birthday present ;)

I lied, it's not my bithday... But please do it anyway guys.

I have been training for two and a half years (sober for three). here I am two and a half years ago- a fat piece of shit at 268 who traded heroin for drinking alcoholic style. The second pic is 20 months later at 254. I posted another pic earlier in the thread of present day me. Not posting again.
d8f5b7604a2235b53495e635edaa7ac4.jpg

I have been training for two and a half years (sober for three). here I am two and a half years ago- a fat piece of shit at 268 who traded heroin for drinking alcoholic style. The second pic is 20 months later at 254. I posted another pic earlier in the thread of present day me. Not posting again.
Much respect Brutus...you've come a long way in that amount of time. Ditching the drink has to be the best thing you ever done and you should be proud of even that accomplishment. Taking a step to the "dark side" has done you a lot of good so you should be encouraged to keep going never stopping to get to the next level :)

Much respect Brutus...you've come a long way in that amount of time. Ditching the drink has to be the best thing you ever done and you should be proud of even that accomplishment.
The iron saved me. Saved me from drugs and alcohol, it saves me from myself every day. All the hatred, anger, self loathing recklessness that has plagued me my whole life evaporates when I pick up hundreds of pounds. I dont know how I lived without it.... wait- I didn't live without it. I was too busy dying.

The iron saved me. Saved me from drugs and alcohol, it saves me from myself every day. All the hatred, anger, self loathing recklessness that has plagued me my whole life evaporates when I pick up hundreds of pounds. I dont know how I lived without it.... wait- I didn't live without it. I was too busy dying.
The iron's the best way to channel all that rage and self-loathing into a productive direction rather than downing pills or booze which only masks it. Great you stepped into the light and taken action to turn things around for the better. I am also sure your body thanked you for getting rid of the booze and drugs too!

Tons of respect to you guys for overcoming your demons. Brutus still gets a little of his hatred and anger out on Meso on occasion!

Odie is what happens when great genetics are matched up with hard work in the gym.

Tons of respect to you guys for overcoming your demons. Brutus still gets a little of his hatred and anger out on Meso on occasion!

Odie is what happens when great genetics are matched up with hard work in the gym.
Fighting demons is only part of the game and people like Odie and Brutus show that yes demons can be beaten senseless ;)

In all seriousness, being a man is being able to deal with issues head on and not copping out by abusing drugs or alcohol or even getting into trouble with the law.

And yes Brutus is good at taking out his anger on the shills and trolls on this board too ;)

Even though I've already seen these pics, it's still one of the most amazing transformations I've seen. Great job, Brutus! You're an inspiration to those who are just beginning their journey.

Even though I've already seen these pics, it's still one of the most amazing transformations I've seen. Great job, Brutus! You're an inspiration to those who are just beginning their journey.
And you have been an inspiration for me to learn everything I can about how to get where I am trying to bring my body and effectively using the tools at my disposal my very good friend.

look lady, show us some pussy or gtfo
Marry me demon
You are a dude, you follow the bodybuilding community and get off on straight men thinking u look good. You are the typical gay male who wants to know everything about us, whether we are married or not, if we wear boxers or briefs, etc etc. We want u to write your name on ur ass and bend over so we can see a vagina!!!!

I love it when a brother uses his addictions for something positive .Transformation is awesome !!!!! I lost my way about 15 years ago (6 years e/d using and drinking)and was killing myself,just glad i found my way back.
I am not the smartest guy around but after i fuck up things 20 or 30 times i finally get the picture and as far as i am concerned i won't look back!

Im not a recreational drug addict but trying to quit dipping is an absolute fucking bitch!!! I threw a brand new can of Grizzly wintergreen in the trash can earlier just to go fetch it out 20 min later!!! Its got me by the balls!!

Bro ,quitting that shit is on par to OXY's for some!

look lady, show us some pussy or gtfo

You are a dude, you follow the bodybuilding community and get off on straight men thinking u look good. You are the typical gay male who wants to know everything about us, whether we are married or not, if we wear boxers or briefs, etc etc. We want u to write your name on ur ass and bend over so we can see a vagina!!!!
Deal!