Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I'm disappointed in you

The word ur looking for is desperate

Apparently u have no boyfriend .. No fuck buddy. No one cares to hit up ur fb or twitter or Instagram .. So u and muffin top are trolling meso . Look I find it actually somewhat amusing ... But this isn't the thread to light up photoshopped pics of urself however entertaining . Start a new thread and tag anyone u like . If they don't like it or want to participate they'll block u .
Man or woman with the test floating around this place you'll find someone to bend you over or fantazie about it . ( not me lol) I want a woman with abs and
A small vagina who doesn't troll steroids sites

Damn I can't believe some of the biggest cuttest guys here were some of the most out of shape guys just a few years ago. I thought I had an amazing transformation until I saw Tile and Brutus transformation. Truly amazing.

This is a great thread. If it dies I will wake it up in a few months.

I've really been debating self prescribed trt lately. Thinking that you could almost get by with 6 bottles of cyp / eth for the entire year opposed to about 4 x that cycling .

After say 10-15 years of trt .. Can u hrt out to natty successfully ? What's the good word on that
Wondering this myself... Can you do trt for awhile and go back to natty eventually?

I have been training for two and a half years (sober for three). here I am two and a half years ago- a fat piece of shit at 268 who traded heroin for drinking alcoholic style. The second pic is 20 months later at 254. I posted another pic earlier in the thread of present day me. Not posting again.
d8f5b7604a2235b53495e635edaa7ac4.jpg
That's impressive man. In less than two years.

@tileguy123 you too.

Now i really figure i should have second go at a cycle.

DD gives some good advice. I'm still staying away from the "let the drugs do the dieting and cardio" mindframe and it has paid dividends. I used to be a big fan of clen, t3, ephedra, and a bit of DNP from time to time. Without any of those, I feel so much better and I am much bigger and stronger at the BF %. It takes me a long time to lean out this way and I hate all the extra cardio but I did double 425 and I rarely barbell bench anymore.

Even though I've already seen these pics, it's still one of the most amazing transformations I've seen. Great job, Brutus! You're an inspiration to those who are just beginning their journey.

Dammit. I cut the end of that post off. That was supposed to read "...to those who are just beginning their journey and those of us who are still on the road."

Yeah I'd have to agree, it's clear a lot of you guys certainly put in the hard work. I've had a shit couple of weeks for training and eating. Its a reminder how quickly you can feel like rubbish.
I'm mid 40's, 6'1 240lbs, at around 12%bf and my goal is to carry another 10 or so lbs of quality. No need for pics, let's just say I've got work to do...as no doubt we all have!

Finally got through this entire thread.

Jesus Christ there are some freaks on here.

Gotta say @OdieM ur a genetic outlier for being able to get that fuckin huge that quick. No doubt U put in work but that's not normal. Killin it. I'm ready to fuckin bulk now damn.

Also awesome to see so many people in recovery. Hearing the stories is real af. At the end of the day staying clean is most important.