Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Now damn has this thread really taken off! I know I have said it before but it is great to be apart of meso especially after hearing all of these stories of recovery as I am also in that club with you fellas.

It is awesome to see what all of you have accomplished! From the monsters to the shred heads you guys really are all inspiring! I look forward to posting up some pics after my next cycle which will be in the very near future for all you fellas to critique!

Also, just something that helped me with tobacco ,(cigs/dip) as I would switch back and forth when I tried to quit. The way I found it to be easiest was to eliminate one of the times you were in the habit of using. For example if you always smoke after eating just try and stop that for a week or two and eventually you won't crave it and when that happens move to the next. Or since eating was one of the tougher maybe stop smoking in the car, or while your cutting grass, or when your drinking, etc. That's how I did it anyway. Took a little bit but it was the only thing that worked for me. Hope it helps at least one of ya!

And Happy Easter my meso brotha's!

Vike

Last edited:
This has been one of the best threads I've seen in a while. I like many here was on a bad path and the lifting life style saved me from ruining my life or even death. Anything is possible and this is an awesome group of people. image.jpg

This is where I started on the left at 130 soaking wet to my peak on my last cycle.

I feel like were missing some good brothers from this thread ... Bickel , volt , light span .. And many more . Now that I think about it I haven't seen LS around for a minute

Marcus where the fck* y'all at ??

And MWs wierd off topic sex humor and in coherent senetences are missed as well

This has been one of the best threads I've seen in a while. I like many here was on a bad path and the lifting life style saved me from ruining my life or even death. Anything is possible and this is an awesome group of people. View attachment 22554

This is where I started on the left at 130 soaking wet to my peak on my last cycle.
That's one hell of transformation bro. You can tell you have definitely been throwing down on the workouts for that one.;)

This has been one of the best threads I've seen in a while. I like many here was on a bad path and the lifting life style saved me from ruining my life or even death. Anything is possible and this is an awesome group of people. View attachment 22554

Nice transformation from toothpick to shredded. You should be able to add more muscle and size as well...then you'll look real sick.

@ROB581211 are you an ecto? If so much respect for the hard work you put in to get where you are and I'm sure you have to eat like a horse as well as working out hard to maintain your size.

@ROB581211 are you an ecto? If so much respect for the hard work you put in to get where you are and I'm sure you have to eat like a horse as well as working out hard to maintain your size.

It is a battle everyday especially off cycle. Ive been off for a little over 4 months and have been able to maintain 190 ish. But yea sometimes I eat myself almost sick to keep my calories high enough to keep the weight. Luckily I have an awesome wife that cooks me amazing food every night and supports my gym habits and never gives me shit about the time i put in

Fucking SICK transformation. Beautiful job rob!

Well here is an unlean 260 at 6 ft. I have been hitting the cardio hard though and am about four weeks into a tren and prop cycle. I will try and get some newer pics up someday. This thread makes me want to live on the treadmill/ eliptical

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 241
And like many of you brothers, I battled addiction and other demons. I have been in a few psych wards and rehabs. But that's the past and I have
learned to not let it dictate my future!

And like many of you brothers, I battled addiction and other demons. I have been in a few psych wards and rehabs. But that's the past and I have
learned to not let it dictate my future!
That's great. Been battling depression myself for years and been taking all kinds of meds and now its under control thus been weaned off the meds years ago. I always try to look on the bright side of the coin.

image.jpg Happy eastersss one more time from the tubsox fam minus little guy, some privacy speculations in the first one lol...much love brothers

Well guess I'll throw some pics up.really good to see the progress some of you guys have made very inspirational.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 203
Great inspiration here brothers.
Everyone is looking good and deserves respect for posting up photos imo. Most of you have seen my pics but for those of you that haven't here is a before cycle and after. The second pic I think I'm around 222lbs 6'1" and I've maintained most of it. I am itching to start my next cycle of Test, Deca and Tren.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428351566.059860.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428351579.725597.jpg

@OdieM your looking massive my friend. I couldn't tell how big you've gotten yesterday when I seen you. Great job.
Great job to everyone. Keep up the good work brothers. Oh Ya I almost forgot, it was nice to see you finally post a pic @brutus79 looking good brother.