Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

cant wait to see where everyone is 3-4 months from now. It's gonna be very interesting to see the progress

Glad to see we got a good thread going here. Perfect timing for the summer to get everyone pumped up and motivated to look better than the rest.

I'm sitting at about 230 right now. Bf is high, at least 16%. Bout to cut a little bit, get down to about 12% and be happy. Then it'll be time to bulk up a bit.

Attachments

• 2015-04-07 16.43.28.jpg
    2015-04-07 16.43.28.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 149
TrenA at 700mg a week for 10 weeks and call me in the morning. I've never been so vascular in my life till this last blast. Can't wait till my cut.

Thanks for the kind words.

Edit: actually after a few weeks of realizing that Hammers tren was bunk I switched to a tren mix ( A, Hex and E ) but you get the idea

You being srs about running 100mg ed of hammers tren a?

I'm sure it means something simple but I don't feel like looking it up. I know your 18 and all but you gotta speak in a language us older guys can understand. I also know that your running hammers gear and gave it a g2g within a week of running it. Your to young to know what good gear is. Believe me bud, hammers gear is junk. I also have the grey top tren that you have. My buddy is running it at 200mg a fucking day and saying it's junk.

I'm sure it means something simple but I don't feel like looking it up. I know your 18 and all but you gotta speak in a language us older guys can understand. I also know that your running hammers gear and gave it a g2g within a week of running it. Your to young to know what good gear is. Believe me bud, hammers gear is junk. I also have the grey top tren that you have. My buddy is running it at 200mg a fucking day and saying it's junk.

Sorry, srs means serious. and i respect your word, you seem like one of the most knowledgable members here and I'm starting to figure out hammers gear is under dosed. I think i found a better ugl I'm switching over too, probably up the dose on hammers tren until the new stuff arrives. or is that a bad idea?

Lol I'm no where near the most knowledgeable. I'm just experienced with hammer.