Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Great inspiration here brothers.
Everyone is looking good and deserves respect for posting up photos imo. Most of you have seen my pics but for those of you that haven't here is a before cycle and after. The second pic I think I'm around 222lbs 6'1" and I've maintained most of it. I am itching to start my next cycle of Test, Deca and Tren.
View attachment 22606
View attachment 22607

@OdieM your looking massive my friend. I couldn't tell how big you've gotten yesterday when I seen you. Great job.
Great job to everyone. Keep up the good work brothers. Oh Ya I almost forgot, it was nice to see you finally post a pic @brutus79 looking good brother.

You told me I looked small yesterday :( those words hit me hard. Especially since I'm losing weight everyday now. I hit the gym today for 1.75 hours and left feeling like a beast. I think most guys would look small standing next to you though. Your pics don't do you justice, you definitely got some size on you for you height

You told me I looked small yesterday :( those words hit me hard. I hit the gym today for 1.75 hours and left feeling like a beast. I think most guys would look small standing next to you though. Your pics don't do you justice, you definitely got some size on you for you height

Sorry brother. I was just messing with you. You looked like you were about to turn into the red Hulk. Lol
Seriously though you looked awesome brother keep it up when you can.

Sorry brother. I was just messing with you. You looked like you were about to turn into the red Hulk. Lol
Seriously though you looked awesome brother keep it up when you can.
Lol red hulk. Thanks bud. I hope you get that change that your seeking and I hope that it works out. I don't think I could do it. I'm still trying to do the same myself. Got my uncle and my dad working on some things for me.

There is all kinds of motivation in this thread. For those guys like me that are on the beginning of their journey it's good to see where you beasts started.
I also like knowing I'm not the only crazy addict who has found something healthier to be hooked on

Good stuff in this thread. I'm 5'9 about 235. I'm not very shredded though, I sit in the low teens in BF at the moment. I might do pictures at a later date.

I'm jelly of your vascularity...and size:(. But I just wanna talk about the veins to make me feel better:). Brah ur story is motivating though, u came a long way. I don't know u personally but I'm proud of u srs

TrenA at 700mg a week for 10 weeks and call me in the morning. I've never been so vascular in my life till this last blast. Can't wait till my cut.

Thanks for the kind words.

Edit: actually after a few weeks of realizing that Hammers tren was bunk I switched to a tren mix ( A, Hex and E ) but you get the idea

Last edited:
Fuckin beast! Man there are some great physiques on this thread. Odie, Brutus, JB, Gr8, Tile,Rob and Mega Mands. Not to mention the guys I forgot because I couldn't scroll back that far and the guys missing from this thread. I still remeber that pic Millard put up after some crazy cycling trip....fucking crazy ripped. This is making me look forward to cardio...kind of.