Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I have been training for two and a half years (sober for three). here I am two and a half years ago- a fat piece of shit at 268 who traded heroin for drinking alcoholic style. The second pic is 20 months later at 254. I posted another pic earlier in the thread of present day me. Not posting again.
d8f5b7604a2235b53495e635edaa7ac4.jpg
That's awesome man congrats on sobriety and looking like a fuckin BEAST lol I too have been down that road and 1.5 years sober now

@alexgt149
The word ur looking for is desperate

Apparently u have no boyfriend .. No fuck buddy. No one cares to hit up ur fb or twitter or Instagram .. So u and muffin top are trolling meso . Look I find it actually somewhat amusing ... But this isn't the thread to light up photoshopped pics of urself however entertaining . Start a new thread and tag anyone u like . If they don't like it or want to participate they'll block u .
Man or woman with the test floating around this place you'll find someone to bend you over or fantazie about it . ( not me lol) I want a woman with abs and
A small vagina who doesn't troll steroids sites

Start a thread called "Anyone in Australia want to fuck?"

I've personally seen your posts on multiple threads that have absolutely nothing to do with AAS, workouts, nutrition, or whatever the topic at hand is, clutter up very good threads which makes it harder for members trying to catch up. This is an uncensored board so do what you like but do you realize that your behavior has people thinking your crazy. I imagine that your behavior here is consistent with your daily behavior in your regular life. That may be why your having difficulty finding someone to share your life with. May I suggest therapy and prescription medication. If that fails...try grinder.

@alexgt149

Start a thread called "Anyone in Australia want to fuck?"

I've personally seen your posts on multiple threads that have absolutely nothing to do with AAS, workouts, nutrition, or whatever the topic at hand is, clutter up very good threads which makes it harder for members trying to catch up. This is an uncensored board so do what you like but do you realize that your behavior has people thinking your crazy. I imagine that your behavior here is consistent with your daily behavior in your regular life. That may be why your having difficulty finding someone to share your life with. May I suggest therapy and prescription medication. If that fails...try grinder.
Kaboom! Melly Mel telling it like it is ;)

Finally got through this entire thread.

Jesus Christ there are some freaks on here.

Gotta say @OdieM ur a genetic outlier for being able to get that fuckin huge that quick. No doubt U put in work but that's not normal. Killin it. I'm ready to fuckin bulk now damn.

Also awesome to see so many people in recovery. Hearing the stories is real af. At the end of the day staying clean is most important.
Thanks bud. Yeah people have been of accusing me of using gear for the last few years and I really havnt been. I think I have proved that muscle memory does exist, since I basically bounced back to the same size I was in high school13 yrs later after drug abuse for years. During my drug abuse I can remember not eatting for 7 days on meth and when I would finally eat I would take 2 bites and then wake up the next day with it all over me. It was sick. Brutus mentioned that he pissed in the laundry basket. I used to piss in bottles because I couldn't bring myself away from the blinds and looking out the peep hole long enough to use the damn bathroom

Edit: don't get me twisted through. For my first 2 years back I had a work out buddy and everytime we left the locker room we would always say" now let's go to fucking war". That has stuck with me. Everyday it's a battle against the iron.

Last edited:
Thanks bud. Yeah people have been of accusing me of using gear for the last few years and I really havnt been. I think I have proved that muscle memory does exist, since I basically bounced back to the same size I was in high school13 yrs later after drug abuse for years. During my drug abuse I can remember not eatting for 7 days on meth and when I would finally eat I would take 2 bites and then wake up the next day with it all over me. It was sick. Brutus mentioned that he pissed in the laundry basket. I used to piss in bottles because I couldn't bring myself away from the blinds and looking out the peep hole long enough to use the damn bathroom

Edit: don't get me twisted through. For my first 2 years back I had a work out buddy and everytime we left the locker room we would always say" now let's go to fucking war". That has stuck with me. Everyday it's a battle against the iron.

Congrats on comin so far bro

Crazy how quickly life can change. A friend and I were just talkin about it. Little over 2 years ago I was tryin to kill myself w drugs. At some points really takin to many and standing at the edge of my balcony waiting to tip myself over.

Now I'm prepping for a physique show and im grateful for every day. Even the shitty days.

im really thankful i didnt come away with any physical tweaker tendencies. you know what im talking about.. no teeth, gum bumping , startling behavior, I see it exhibited all the time with that crowd, and for as much dope chasing as i did in my 20s, the only thing I tweak out on anymore is PUSSY .

iron addict here, and my favorite addiction thus far in life.

Thanks bud. Yeah people have been of accusing me of using gear for the last few years and I really havnt been. I think I have proved that muscle memory does exist, since I basically bounced back to that same size I was in high school13 yrs later after drug abuse for years. During my drug abuse I can remember not eatting for 7 days on meth and when I would finally eat I would take 2 bites and then wake up the next day with it all over me. It was sick. Brutus mentioned that he pissed in the laundry basket. I used to piss in bottles because I couldn't bring myself away from the blinds and looking out the peep hole long enough to use the damn bathroom
Yes yes yes...the paranoid looking out the peephole and windows for hours and hours hours. That along with crawling around scavenging on the carpet for a little rock I might have dropped...oh there's one...hit...nope that was a piece of potato chip...oh there's one...hit...nope that was...I don't know what that was but it definitely wasn't crack. Then came vicadin. Nodding off...everywhere. Then dope sick for days and days. My first wife left me because of crack. Then I became a gym rat and was clean for 9 years. Then my back went and vicadin came. Then my second wife left. I've been clean for 7 years and I'm with wife #3. Wife #3 is different. She's my true soul mate. I often wonder if pinning gear is what keeps me from using again because really its using in its own way. I'm afraid if I stop gearing up I'll go back to something destructive. Ive come to see that most of us gear heads here are addicts in recovery from our destructive vice. I know that moving metal definitely helps keep me clean but I also believe that sticking that needle in my muscle cesates my wanting to use as well. Better gear than crack.

Oh, by the way, Happy Easter. I hope the Easter bunny brought everyone a basket full of protein powder and chicken breasts. Except Brutus he probably had a basket with a half side of beef in it. Or maybe he ate the Easter bunny.

Yes yes yes...the paranoid looking out the peephole and windows for hours and hours hours. That along with crawling around scavenging on the carpet for a little rock I might have dropped...oh there's one...hit...nope that was a piece of potato chip...oh there's one...hit...nope that was...I don't know what that was but it definitely wasn't crack. Then came vicadin. Nodding off...everywhere. Then dope sick for days and days. My first wife left me because of crack. Then I became a gym rat and was clean for 9 years. Then my back went and vicadin came. Then my second wife left. I've been clean for 7 years and I'm with wife #3. Wife #3 is different. She's my true soul mate. I often wonder if pinning gear is what keeps me from using again because really its using in its own way. I'm afraid if I stop gearing up I'll go back to something destructive. Ive come to see that most of us gear heads here are addicts in recovery from our destructive vice. I know that moving metal definitely helps keep me clean but I also believe that sticking that needle in my muscle cesates my wanting to use as well. Better gear than crack.

Once an addict always an addict. I find myself running Dbol for 5 weeks instead of the 4 I had planed on. Also I was only supposed to run a 10 week cycle that turned into 13. Even now I want to TRT when I know I shouldn't because I would have a better chance at having some little bastards if I just wait. Always trying to push the limits.

Oh, by the way, Happy Easter. I hope the Easter bunny brought everyone a basket full of protein powder and chicken breasts. Except Brutus he probably had a basket with a half side of beef in it. Or maybe he ate the Easter bunny.
LOL, and same to you bro :)

Once an addict always an addict. I find myself running Dbol for 5 weeks instead of the 4 I had planed on. Also I was only supposed to run a 10 week cycle that turned into 13. Even now I want to TRT when I know I shouldn't because I would have a better chance at having some little bastards if I just wait. Always trying to push the limits.
Remaining vigilant is key... I forget to pin often- never forgot to take a narcotic. I don't steal to support my aas "habit". I am a hard worker, a great dad, I pay my bills, I have a valid license with insurance on my car. I have no warrants out for my arrest and when I wake up I know what I did last night. Nobody is looking for me for money or drugs.

Cycling makes me a Nazi about eating and training... gives me structure and accountability I never had. .. progress I never saw. You can argue the evils and im sure it isn't what bill and bob had in mind when they wrote the book- but I fucking love my life. Getting to know all you guys on here living through the same thing has been pretty magical. We had our back and forth odie but that's apparently because we are exactly like each other. God bless and happy easter everyone!

Remaining vigilant is key... I forget to pin often- never forgot to take a narcotic. I don't steal to support my aas "habit". I am a hard worker, a great dad, I pay my bills, I have a valid license with insurance on my car. I have no warrants out for my arrest and when I wake up I know what I did last night. Nobody is looking for me for money or drugs.

Cycling makes me a Nazi about eating and training... gives me structure and accountability I never had. .. progress I never saw. You can argue the evils and im sure it isn't what bill and bob had in mind when they wrote the book- but I fucking love my life. Getting to know all you guys on here living through the same thing has been pretty magical. We had our back and forth odie but that's apparently because we are exactly like each other. God bless and happy easter everyone!
Brutus that summed it up oh so well. Happy Easter

I wasn't thinking about it in those terms brutus. Thank you for that. My vision was very narrow. You're right. Big picture...I'm a happy man with many blessings in my life. 3 sons and they fish, hike, bike, and camp with me. I'm never late for work and I never ignore my wife because I'm using aas. None of that would be if i was still using. I stand beautifully corrected. My god. I'm so glad I found this place. Thank all of you for "this". I've never liked social media. I'm not on fb or twitter or whatever. Just not my thing. But when I wake up in the morning I can't wait to check meso. Right place right time for me I guess. Peace.

No shit bro. Same way. Unfortunatly I took the other road and decided to stay on for an extended period of time. I may come off at the end of this year and see how it goes. My main this is kids too. I'm hoping if I hit a hard pct I can still knock someone up.

It isn't that hard to bounce back to get your sperm count up, it may just take a while. You can use hCG and hMG. Don't worry too much about that IMO!

That's whAt I'm hoping. I'll blast it hard, and hit a clinic to check it out. If it doesn't bounce back im sure a doc can help. Thank god for modern medicine.

Well my one buddy has been on trt for almost 5 years now and just had his first child. So I def wouldn't stress it Luca!

Much respect for all you guys here who have overcome addictions. Reading all of your stories is really moving and so inspirational to me. I hope this thread doesn't die any time soon. Happy Easter to everyone :)