Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I will be doing cardio and abs either before or after each workout for the next 2 months. Ab war is on. My abs are about the best they have ever looked right now so I would love to try to take it to your level.

I wanna do like demon suggested and try to cut natural and then add my cut cycle in early June. May start a log but I wing a lot of the stuff I do in the gym. Usually I know want I wanna work that day and I make it happen. That's about it.

yea bro, as God as my witness all Im using rt now is 150mg wk test per replacement dose and I was sent some supplements to review. One is called Osta-shred and the other is called Anafuse. Im using those alongside my test and they seem to be drying me out a bit. I'd say its like a mild dose of winstrol, the osta has some built in AI sort of deal. Def not here to rep supps but just being honest about what Im using right now. Im floating around 223 rt now, going to maintain for a little at this condition and then start the real cycle this summer

yea bro, as God as my witness all Im using rt now is 150mg wk test per replacement dose and I was sent some supplements to review. One is called Osta-shred and the other is called Anafuse. Im using those alongside my test and they seem to be drying me out a bit. I'd say its like a mild dose of winstrol, the osta has some built in AI sort of deal. Def not here to rep supps but just being honest about what Im using right now. Im floating around 223 rt now, going to maintain for a little at this condition and then start the real cycle this summer
I might try something like that. I've just been using Douglas mulit, green coffee bean, Nician and fish oil. I also use CLA which is not in the pic. @brutus79 turned me on to DouglasLabs for my vitamins.
2e18af4aa19c28230f7a66d5497c05b0.jpg

Im not a recreational drug addict but trying to quit dipping is an absolute fucking bitch!!! I threw a brand new can of Grizzly wintergreen in the trash can earlier just to go fetch it out 20 min later!!! Its got me by the balls!!

I might try something like that. I've just been using Douglas mulit, green coffee bean, Nician and fish oil. I also use CLA which is not in the pic. @brutus79 turned me on to DouglasLabs for my vitamins.
cool bro, have you ever used digestive enzymes? I just got some after reading up on them and I have never included them in my diet. Im wondering if they will help the leaning out process? Im only 5'9 so if I took off 20 lbs it would be nasty shredded. You ever seen that dude named Lazar Angelov? Shit, dude looks pretty fucking yoked for 195 lbs, thats sort of the route Im trying to go now

Good man! You can really notice the difference with those, no?

cool bro, have you ever used digestive enzymes? I just got some after reading up on them and I have never included them in my diet. Im wondering if they will help the leaning out process? Im only 5'9 so if I took off 20 lbs it would be nasty shredded. You ever seen that dude named Lazar Angelov? Shit, dude looks pretty fucking yoked for 195 lbs, thats sort of the route Im trying to go now
Digestive enzymes must be kept cold from manufacture to ingesting. Usually never happens and stuff like probiotics are all expired, dead cultures.

Research fermented vegetables. You can get them at whole foods or from farming co-operatives. Aside from yogurt and kefir which are rich in digestive health, fermented veggies (I like cabbage and beets- and beets are super rich in arginine) and their cruciferous properties keep your guts super clean for maximum absorbing and minimal bloating.

Let me ask this

If my post cycle blood work comes back ok, how bad would it be to run a 8 week prop, npp, dbol cycle.. Then in July or August run 8 week test tren mast

Digestive enzymes must be kept cold from manufacture to ingesting. Usually never happens and stuff like probiotics are all expired, dead cultures.

Research fermented vegetables. You can get them at whole foods or from farming co-operatives. Aside from yogurt and kefir which are rich in digestive health, fermented veggies (I like cabbage and beets- and beets are super rich in arginine) and their cruciferous properties keep your guts super clean for maximum absorbing and minimal bloating.
I had no idea about that, thanks for the info!!!