Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I fucked up too. I lost 10 lbs. I have my next cycle almost, but I don't think I am ready for my next cycle to get to my full potential. You think I should lift gear free for like 2-3 weeks. then hit my cycle. Or go for cycle right away. lost ALOT of bf in order for my next cycle.
OR maybe taper up the doses and lift now.(I have been off cycle for 7 weeks and have just been doing yoga and cardio for the time.)? I will post in other section if this the wrong one.

I'm confused.... Why would u quit lifting when u came off? I don't get these guys who lift when their on / are on when they lift, and otherwise they don't do either . Steroids aren't and shouldn't be your only fuel for lifting/training. I train all year every year. Cycle or not. Cardio and yoga and u lost ten lbs when u came off and had no test or reason for ur body to want to hold on to muscle? Well duh fucking shit. You didn't fuck up. You chose to lose ten lbs. This is common sense stuff. Sorry if I come across as a dick but sometimes someone has to kick reality to these guys.

So in other words, I don't think it matters if u lift "gear free" for 2-3 weeks. What difference is that gonna make ? U think ur gonna lift that short amount of time and ur body is gonna magically be more prepared for hormones or something??

So in other words, I don't think it matters if u lift "gear free" for 2-3 weeks. What difference is that gonna make ? U think ur gonna lift that short amount of time and ur body is gonna magically be more prepared for hormones or something??
I pulled a muscle in my quad two times. And upsetted my tendonitis in my knee. I also went through a rough patch in time. This was the first time I havent lifted in 3 years.

I'm confused.... Why would u quit lifting when u came off? I don't get these guys who lift when their on / are on when they lift, and otherwise they don't do either . Steroids aren't and shouldn't be your only fuel for lifting/training. I train all year every year. Cycle or not. Cardio and yoga and u lost ten lbs when u came off and had no test or reason for ur body to want to hold on to muscle? Well duh fucking shit. You didn't fuck up. You chose to lose ten lbs. This is common sense stuff. Sorry if I come across as a dick but sometimes someone has to kick reality to these guys.
Let me clear this up, I lifted for, 4 weeks post cycle. Then unsetted my tendonitis in my knee. So I lifted uper body. Then I was getting pissed because I had naggin injuries in my shoulder. So I was like take a week off, and heal everything. Then I relapaseed. For a week. While waiting for the knee and shoulder pain to go away. Then I played bball and upset my knee and pulled my quad. So I said I will wait until everything is healed xo I can go 100 percent. So I played bball when my quad was healed one wekk later. Then I pulled it again. So I will wait until it heals then, lift until I get the musces stronger around it. And I should be good. So I reallly only didnt lift for 3-4 weeks. out of the 8 weeks post cycle. It's just feelslonger. I just didn;t feel the need to explain this all for an answer lol. I should stop playing bball because I keep gettin juered, but I love it too mcuh.

I thought maybe it would halpe prevent any injury. I have lifted for 3 years and this is the first time I took off at all. I wa trying to cut a little for my next cycle to get shredded as fuck. My cycle went from 160-200. so 16-199. isn;t bad. I beliee what you beleive. I feel like a fool

I mean I'm big and lean, but I have many more cycles to go before I reach freak status. For the sake of the thread, I'll post a few of myself.

I'm banking on tren and mast helping me achieve a bigger thicker leaner body.

Next fall I am going to do npp/dbol/ and test, along with 5-6k clean calories should bulk me up nice
U look natty, i bet you are under 220

U look natty, i bet you are under 220
So you came here just to criticize, post up some pics and let see if your FOS ( i think this is the case) or if you have the physique to be shooting your mouth off. Lets see if your for real or just a fucking TROLL!!!

Photo is taken on the cycle = On the pump, i don't understand how this can be impressive for any1
I dont understand how you laying in bed like a lazy fuckin bitch is supposed impress us??? Wasn't you suppose to sign off by know? Nobody gives two fucks what a whinny ass pussy bitch like you has to say? Get the fuck lost!!!!

5 weeks out today. No pump. Just got out of the tanning bed. Weighed 219 this morning.

82cf29523889d75ed84ccfeeb1e63d9c.jpg
ec970013f902e24827a65835ac3f35d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk