Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You're gonna be hard to beat @size26s!Keep on the plan you've got laid out...you're def going to be on point in 3 weeks! Hell you are now...

G string? Do you compete? It's what you wear for a competition they are posing trunks. Should I do physic and wear board shorts or basketball shorts. It's not my preferred choice to wear but I'm sure Arnold and Kai and phill don't mind wearing them

G string? Do you compete? It's what you wear for a competition they are posing trunks. Should I do physic and wear board shorts or basketball shorts. It's not my preferred choice to wear but I'm sure Arnold and Kai and phill don't mind wearing them
Don't pay any attention to that clown...

This is whos talking about you. He deserves no attention.

Screenshot_2016-04-16-17-11-24-1.png

Thanks I took my pic down I guess someone didn't like my posing trunks

Don't mind that dude. He sent me a chat and told me he wanted to run a dick sucking marathon on me.

I was only saying to edit it because a poster in the back ground showed a phone number and it was to easy to find what area you're in.

Great work. You should do well.

@size26s fuck that chump, he was talking shit about everyone and he's just a skinny twink. I'm sure you're looking shredded ready to kill the competition

My anvar is suppose to arrive soon from pharmcom never used there gear hope it gets here in time. I'm going to blast it once it gets here.

Posing I have down pretty good. The routine I need to work on still. It's suppose to be a smaller show we will how the turn out goes. But I still have 19 days to practice but I need to get it down

My anvar is suppose to arrive soon from pharmcom never used there gear hope it gets here in time. I'm going to blast it once it gets here.
I'm running it right now at 80mg per day, split into 3 doses. I'm about 3 weeks in, with 5 more to go at that dosage. With everything else I'm running, it's hard to tell exactly what the var is doing. But it can't hurt. I know a woman that's on it at 20mg per day and seeing major results... Def good var, imo.

I've never ran anvar before my trainer said run it at 100 until the show since I have such short time on it. We will see