Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Here is my hen and me. She's a good bird. I will buy her a Rooster and feed him dbol and test :). Excuse my fat ass, this blast has me eating non stop. F it, this blast is intended for maximum size. current stats: 5'7 & 203lb. 2 more months to go, 210~215 is the goal.
Edit: jk bout my rooster don't sic peta on me lol.

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

Last edited:
Here is my hen and me. She's a good bird. I will buy her a Rooster and feed him dbol and test :). Excuse my fat ass, this blast has me eating non stop. F it, this blast is intended for maximum size. current stats: 5'7 & 203lb. 2 more months to go, 210~215 is the goal.

When did we start posting our cocks in here? I could of swore we told Rutman to never do that shit again and we would never speak of it again

I can't wait until I unveil the monster in September. Thanks maybe I'll hold a torch to you dudes! Looking good though!

However I do credit myself. I was 160 when I starated here. Now I'm a 180 sexual trex!

Im sure u qualify already mate

Cheers on the calves :) thats pure genetics ive actually never done any isolation exercises for them
Yeah I hate people like you. I have pretty good arm genetics but damn, wish I had those calves genetics. I've got a buddy from high school who's a skinny little kid but his calves are HUGE and I was like dude.. Bodybuild for christ sake.. don't waste those genetics

Yeah I hate people like you. I have pretty good arm genetics but damn, wish I had those calves genetics. I've got a buddy from high school who's a skinny little kid but his calves are HUGE and I was like dude.. Bodybuild for christ sake.. don't waste those genetics
Unfortantly thats all i was geneticly given lol i will donate them tho

Unfortantly thats all i was geneticly given lol i will donate them tho
Calves and forearms are my weakness. Being tall, extremities just aren't thick. Been working them like hell. I got time though. After my show in September I know I'll blow up. My buddy has gained 30 pounds in a month post show.. lol he's never been even close to how heavy he is now