Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks man, I didn't think they turned out too bad.
WC has me squatting EOD and even without cycling I'm busting new wheels out. That I'm most proud of actually. ALOT OF FUCKING HARD ASS SQUATTING
Wheels are my mega weak point right now.. Really trying to get them up. I thought I'd be a physique guy so I never hit them crazy hard plus bad knees just wasn't enjoyable. Now with classic I'm stuck here like FUUUUCK GROOOOOW

Wheels are my mega weak point right now.. Really trying to get them up. I thought I'd be a physique guy so I never hit them crazy hard plus bad knees just wasn't enjoyable. Now with classic I'm stuck here like FUUUUCK GROOOOOW
Thing about legs is just do hard ass work.
I stopped doing a typical bro split. Bodypart a day and now I have an A&B workout. Performed 6 days straight. A.B.A.B.A.B Get it? Less volume in each workout but greater volume in the whole picture. Every bodypart gets hit everyday. Hit up weighted chinup. He has his program posted here

I stopped doing a typical bro split. Bodypart a day and now I have an A&B workout. Performed 6 days straight. A.B.A.B.A.B Get it? Less volume in each workout but greater volume in the whole picture. Every bodypart gets hit everyday. Hit up weighted chinup. He has his program posted here
I got quads twice a week and hams every other day. I'm killing em

Excellent, I might start that

Thanks man, I didn't think they turned out too bad.
WC has me squatting EOD and even without cycling I'm busting new wheels out. That I'm most proud of actually. ALOT OF FUCKING HARD ASS SQUATTING

Have you found a good form and speed to do the squats so they aren't causing any issues?

Should be adding weight or reps every workout. Growth thru progression. Legs can take it. Kick their ass and puke. Then puke again. No crying tho
Hell yeah dude I don't quit on these things. They're the second most important part to a compete physique. Shows are won from the back.

Maybe if these cock suckers would get off the rack with their nonexistent weight I could squat..... I hate commercial gyms

Maybe if these cock suckers would get off the rack with their nonexistent weight I could squat..... I hate commercial gyms
Bro ikr damn im at kind of a meathead gym and still here and there, more often than I'd like (I'd like never) there are fucking knobs using stretching gay ass crossfit bands and doing all their other dumb bullshit makes me so heated

Bro ikr damn im at kind of a meathead gym and still here and there, more often than I'd like (I'd like never) there are fucking knobs using stretching gay ass crossfit bands and doing all their other dumb bullshit makes me so heated
Every body starts somewhere but when theres a group of 6 smelly fucking kids, all gathered around the squat rack struggling with 135 COME ON MOVE

Ah excellent, I hit those today. Much less stress in my lower back cool to know bro. Just did hack squats to make up for the back side a little bit
I'm coming up on a big mile stone for my front squatting technique.
315x5 (3sets) on my heaviest day
and you know I don't do nothing but ass to mother fuckin grass

I'm coming up on a big mile stone for my front squatting technique.
315x5 (3sets) on my heaviest day
and you know I don't do nothing but ass to mother fuckin grass
Glad to hear the front squat is getting it done. tonight I'll be attempting a new PR double in a few hrs on back squat

Sponsors