Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Well fuck. no legs for me.. Sharp knife pains in my knee when I walk... Gotta get an xray and get this fixed before prep

The lighting sucks, but it's all I can manage right now. I look way better.....in the dark, lol. But I'm much leaner that what the pic shows.
5aebb837720a7b2783350f4b99a04ccc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you big bastards are A+ monsters.

I am 210lbs in that pic, 6ft.

Definetly got some work to do. Goal right now is 240 lbs.:rolleyes:

Edit : Pic is off cycle also.

The easiest way to pack on weight is to get some serious horsepower below the waist. Legs! The biggest muscle in the body. Leg day at least 2x a week.

You are 100 % correct. I have been slacking on the food packing. Hence why im still 215.

I know you mentioned blending food up somewhere, mind giving me an example ? Like a go to blend of yours for bulk.
I enjoy eating way too much. I eat every bit of my 7k cals a day on a bulk and love every minute of it. I honestly do not use much shakes.
But I could direct you to the shake master
He goes by @brutus79. He's your guy

I squat twice a week,I NEVER miss squats but i dont put enough focus on legs. 405lbs max so far, but usually go with 225x10 2 sets then 315x10 2 sets.
Lately ive been working chest hard, ive always felt it was lacking.

Weight to me doesn't matter. Shocking but true. I always make a point to say I do every rep A2G. What does that mean? I sit in the damn hole before I come up. All static power. Develops the legs and hips far better than parallel squats. The trade off is less impressive numbers but bigger legs ;)

My cutting shake is (split in two am doses) oj, six cups kale, cup of carrots, banana, cup of oatmeal, coconut milk, psyllium husk and 100 gram vanilla whey.

When I'm bulking I have milk, chocolate syrup, half a quart egg whites, cup of peanut butter, 6 cups kale, cup of oatmeal and 50 grams whey.

Split in two shakers pound one 7 am with whatever left in blender and pound another 9 am. The bulk shake is 3500 calories and the cutter is 1500. I'll have half that again before bed. Kale keeps me shitting and oj keeps me from getting sick.

I'm mid cut now at 270 flat down from 292 at the height of the cycle. This is after eating two double cheeseburgers and a 16 oz t bone. I eat light during the day after shake and eat huge at night

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
ff3017c429d4071813c7d2e151119e87.jpg
e8db6e816cbb26d566b9d9c43ea73aa3.jpg

Good to see all the big motherfuckers come out in this thread. On the leg topic, I been cycling back and forth between front and back squats for about a year now and it's worked wonders for me. It's good to give my back a break from constant heavy back squats and deadlifts within a day or two of each other. Hit my first 4 plate front squat in February right before I started a cycle and went back to back squats. I'm coming off now so I'll probably be front squatting again, should be interesting to see what I can do with the strength and size I've added the last few months.

My cutting shake is (split in two am doses) oj, six cups kale, cup of carrots, banana, cup of oatmeal, coconut milk, psyllium husk and 100 gram vanilla whey.

When I'm bulking I have milk, chocolate syrup, half a quart egg whites, cup of peanut butter, 6 cups kale, cup of oatmeal and 50 grams whey.

Split in two shakers pound one 7 am with whatever left in blender and pound another 9 am. The bulk shake is 3500 calories and the cutter is 1500. I'll have half that again before bed. Kale keeps me shitting and oj keeps me from getting sick.

I'm mid cut now at 270 flat down from 292 at the height of the cycle. This is after eating two double cheeseburgers and a 16 oz t bone. I eat light during the day after shake and eat huge at night

Cut is coming along good man. I'll have to catch up with you on training soon. I start meet prep mid June. I'm pounding the big shakes right now trying to train around 215-220 to help break some sticking points and once meet prep starts I'll start dropping back down to comp weight slowly hopefully keeping the new found strength

270:eek::eek: You big fucker. Whats your maintenence intake like ?

Im gonna round those materials up and run that bulk shake when i get back home in 2 weeks.

Sponsors