Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

How much you weighing these days Odie
As of yesterday morning

f8207239c6503a05bb59a8b6b40a899e.jpg

Not looking to gain any more weight. Got my first show at the end of the year. Been working with a guy here lately who's putting me through the ringer.

As of yesterday morning

Not looking to gain any more weight. Got my first show at the end of the year. Been working with a guy here lately who's putting me through the ringer.

I'm looking to train around that weight for a couple months. Doing a meet in September at 198 so I'll have to start dropping the weight off around mid June. I'm sitting right around 214 now.

As of yesterday morning

Man...when you show up shredded it's gonna be game over! I'm telling you.. There's guys like me that want to compete, but don't have the genetics to be top level. You're have everything it takes to really compete the national level.

Man...when you show up shredded it's gonna be game over! I'm telling you.. There's guys like me that want to compete, but don't have the genetics to be top level. You're have everything it takes to really compete the national level.
Dont say genetics
Hell have another spazz moment

Dont say genetics
Hell have another spazz moment

Haha you fucking bastard. I actually came clean on the whole genetics thing in a log here the other night. Yeah yeah blow me. Oh course some people have better genetics then others. I see it every fucking day when some 21 year old kid out lifts me or is bigger then me. I've been training half my life off and on so I know it isn't cause the kid works harder then me.

Haha you fucking bastard. I actually came clean on the whole genetics thing in a log here the other night. Yeah yeah blow me. Oh course some people have better genetics then others. I see it every fucking day when some 21 year old kid out lifts me or is bigger then me. I've been training half my life off and on so I know it isn't cause the kid works harder then me.
It's not about size or strength. That's the thing your missing
There will always be bigger
There will always be stronger. Unless your Brian Shaw
But you have the right muscle bellies. The right proportions and the right lines. Perfect combination. I can be as big as I want but I'll never have all those things

Hey Odie F U. Lol you stout bastard. Can you sense the jelly? Lol. What is your goal? Pro card?

@rutman you look way heavier
than what you posted. Bring the trophy home big dog!

But you have the right muscle bellies. The right proportions and the right lines. Perfect combination. I can be as big as I want but I'll never have all those things
Truk we can do it! We must take tons of sero's we will get there! Lol!

Are you trying to butter me up for a dick pic?

Hey Odie F U. Lol you stout bastard. Can you sense the jelly? Lol. What is your goal? Pro card?

@rutman you look way heavier
than what you posted. Bring the trophy home big dog!

Pro card? Ha I'm a realist bud. If I was 10-15 years younger and wouldn't of quit lifting cause I was too busy smoking crack then yeah maybe. I'm mid 30s now and work 60-70 hours a week. Pro card is to far of a stretch for me. I'm just doing it for the experience. I actually have only come close one time to being stage ready and I fucking hated it. It's not for me unless someone was to pay me and all my expenses. Just want to be able to say I did it.

My Avi is my pic. Not the biggest or most shredded but I'm still improving and in my 50s.

I quit....

That's crazy!
Oh dude you have no clue.. That wasn't even his peak conditioning. We went to that show and all these novice local competitors looked great, then all of the sudden this dude comes out guns fucking blazing with the most energy in the world. I've never seen anything like it. His stage presence is incredible. Matched with that size, he's going places

Im sure as hell nothing compared to you guys competing but I do pretty good for switching to powerlifting. This was last Sunday and a non lifting day. 5'9 about 210-215. I don't remember that day.

136b7761cc119be35493abb96640f5ff.jpg