Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks brother! If you can handle a gram of fina tren, a couple of orals are nothing... I feel like shit, but that's partly because of my diet, but I'm sure if I had bloods ran right now it'd probably scare the hell out of me! So I don't even want to know...
Haha just lay low and act like you're fine, no worries right?! And I guess that makes sense to me. Best of luck man. Keep us updated

Thanks brother! If you can handle a gram of fina tren, a couple of orals are nothing... I feel like shit, but that's partly because of my diet, but I'm sure if I had bloods ran right now it'd probably scare the hell out of me! So I don't even want to know...

I highly recommend you don't run bloods and if you do please don't show them to me. Lol Your running my favorite cycle and I really don't want you to ruin that for me. Never ran fina at a gram though. I don't know if I would be mental able to. Ran well over that with component. Stay safe bud and tell yourself it's just the Fina and it will pass. I say the serenity prayer all day when I'm running it.

I've got 25 more days on this run, then I'm going to take a few moths off with just 200mg test every week.

Per week
1050 tren
700 mast p
300mg test cyp

Per day
100 mg anavar
75mg winstrol

BUT...... My diet and cardio has been a much bigger factor then any of the compounds I'm running.

Yep ---its the tren , lol ;) (jk)

No. ive been over this already when i posted before. im in canada. its legal to possess as much as you want here. and im not a fake natty so i dont hide it from anyone
Oh well excuse me for not following your every post. Like others have said, it's still weird every time I see someone's face on these forums

Ok haven't posted in minute. 3 days out and weight is too close. I'm very flat and hate how I look. Can't wait to carb up. I'm about 173. Middle weight is 176 so I need to fill out tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 131
Ok haven't posted in minute. 3 days out and weight is too close. I'm very flat and hate how I look. Can't wait to carb up. I'm about 173. Middle weight is 176 so I need to fill out tomorrow

You bring it for Meso and make us all proud (sniff-sniff) Go for the Gold !! :)

Thanks I haven't had carbs in a week and 45 min stair stepper everyday and guess how many pounds I've lost 0 lol my dude said I don't have much to lose just got out of sauna

Thanks I haven't had carbs in a week and 45 min stair stepper everyday and guess how many pounds I've lost 0 lol my dude said I don't have much to lose just got out of sauna

It will be worth it when you carb-up some . You"ll be quite a sight under the lights ...lots of pics !! :cool: