Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Snapchat-4753967543439049489.jpg I'm def not the most shredded and I'm still trying to get big. Floating between 215-218 most days. Got a few of those front squat doubles at 365 today.

What's your form look like on the front squats? Use a catch grip or cross shoulder?
Catch grip. Took a while to get the shoulder mobility BC I have really bad shoulders but they look really clean now. I'll try to get some videos up sometime if I can figure out how to keep my face out and upload em here

250256aa00ba90465fbf89dd5a624f52.jpg

27 days out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I didn't think they turned out too bad.
WC has me squatting EOD and even without cycling I'm busting new wheels out. That I'm most proud of actually. ALOT OF FUCKING HARD ASS SQUATTING
Your hard work is definitely paying off. Legs are looking massive. :D

@rutman I meant to ask, are you cycle right now and n if so, what are you running?
I've got 25 more days on this run, then I'm going to take a few moths off with just 200mg test every week.

Per week
1050 tren
700 mast p
300mg test cyp

Per day
100 mg anavar
75mg winstrol

BUT...... My diet and cardio has been a much bigger factor then any of the compounds I'm running.

I've got 25 more days on this run, then I'm going to take a few moths off with just 200mg test every week.

Per week
1050 tren
700 mast p
300mg test cyp

Per day
100 mg anavar
75mg winstrol

BUT...... My diet and cardio has been a much bigger factor then any of the compounds I'm running.
I like the cycle a lot rut. You're looking great man, how do you handle the orals so well? Or is it just the fact to the the plunge and try those dosages for yourself?

Per week
1050 tren
700 mast p
300mg test cyp

Per day
100 mg anavar
75mg winstrol

That's a hell of a stack but like u said it gets you nowhere near the results without the diet and training discipline. You're what it's all about brother

I like the cycle a lot rut. You're looking great man, how do you handle the orals so well? Or is it just the fact to the the plunge and try those dosages for yourself?
Thanks brother! If you can handle a gram of fina tren, a couple of orals are nothing... I feel like shit, but that's partly because of my diet, but I'm sure if I had bloods ran right now it'd probably scare the hell out of me! So I don't even want to know...