Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ok haven't posted in minute. 3 days out and weight is too close. I'm very flat and hate how I look. Can't wait to carb up. I'm about 173. Middle weight is 176 so I need to fill out tomorrow
You're gonna kill it man!

We all wish you the best @size26s! You've done all you can do at this point. I think you're going to do very very well! After you fill out with the carbs you'll be much more fuller, not to mention feel better! Kudos to you brother! Bring back the trophy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I was told the other day at vitamin shoppe from a kid I know that I need to stop bodybuilding don't have genetics for it and need to do physique. Thanks buddy lol

Thank you! I was told the other day at vitamin shoppe from a kid I know that I need to stop bodybuilding don't have genetics for it and need to do physique. Thanks buddy lol

Fuck physique....that's just a made up category for guys who won't work legs. And it brings in tons of money. You def got what it takes to be a competitive bodybuilder. You'll see come Saturday... Go find that kid next week and show him the damn trophy!

Fuck physique....that's just a made up category for guys who won't work legs. And it brings in tons of money. You def got what it takes to be a competitive bodybuilder. You'll see come Saturday... Go find that kid next week and show him the damn trophy!

Hell ya thats how I feel too . You got the genes to go far , maybe not mega-monster genes but a damn nice bodybuilders body....

Thank you. I just feel it means I need to work harder not give up or make excuses
Always can work harder, and can always find an excuse. But why look for one? It's you v you on that stage. Just kidding, it's you and fuck the competitors. Don't make the number one mistake I see. You'll be nervous, but don't act it. Be fluid and when you pose fucking pose big.. Open up out there. Best of luck man, wish you well.

Woke up this morning with extra weight to spare sauna helped. Was 165 weigh in 176 tomorrow. Just had first cup of carbs in a week. Ready to fill out today

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 95
Ok haven't posted in minute. 3 days out and weight is too close. I'm very flat and hate how I look. Can't wait to carb up. I'm about 173. Middle weight is 176 so I need to fill out tomorrow

You make want to BB dude.