Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Man I thought he was fat! My bias lol. My trainer said he was better and had better legs so I'll listen lol. I didn't think I was better than anyone else. I noticed some guys thought they were too good to talk to you or better than everyone else. I figure we are all amateurs at a high school gym and tried our best. Of course I wanted to win but I'd never say man I'm better than you or I can't talk to you. Maybe if I was getting paid but I'd never say I'm the best. We all have strengths and weakness.

Man I thought he was fat! My bias lol. My trainer said he was better and had better legs so I'll listen lol. I didn't think I was better than anyone else. I noticed some guys thought they were too good to talk to you or better than everyone else. I figure we are all amateurs at a high school gym and tried our best. Of course I wanted to win but I'd never say man I'm better than you or I can't talk to you. Maybe if I was getting paid but I'd never say I'm the best. We all have strengths and weakness.
Fuck that
Let's go kick his ass:cool:

Great job 26, you really looked amazing and the dedication it took to get that lean is very impressive.
Thanks for taking us all along on your journey to the stage, you Deffinantly inspired myself and im sure many others here at meso.
You made us all proud[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations. 2nd place is nothing to joke about especially for a first show. Off season is where you win your shows. Do it right, do it smart, and best of luck

Glutes and hams is what I gotta hit hard! I won't lie I neglected them for years but it's time to hit hard

Glutes and hams is what I gotta hit hard! I won't lie I neglected them for years but it's time to hit hard

Try splitting them up. Work quads one day, then a few days later hammer hamstrings and calves... That's really helped me.

Ok last one I promise until I bulk up. Just love the day after since this is my first time seeing it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 139
Dude, talk about self control. Congrats.
I am motivated and bust my ass but not sure I could be as strict as you have been 26. You can tell you busted your ass, it shows in the photo.
Congrats again on the 2nd place.

After seeing this, I'm headed back to the gym for round two.. got some work to do.....

Last edited:
Thanks man. Hardest part was last two weeks. No carbs and just meat fish chicken and cucumbers. And stair stepper 45 min after each workout. I probably didn't do cardio for 7 years. But stair stepper is amazing to bring out cuts I see that first hand. You guys are great supporters thank you all

Gotta love that post show 25 pounds carb and water fill up.

Rutman you gotta be getting close how's it's going

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    868.1 KB · Views: 108
Gotta love that post show 25 pounds carb and water fill up.

Rutman you gotta be getting close how's it's going

Looking massive 26!

I'm 2 weeks out....feeling like shit, but looking pretty good. I'm pretty much where I need to be. Just holding on for another week before I start my hell week. Doing 50min of cardio a day, eating nothing but fish, salad, egg whites and a cup of oatmeal per day.

Whew man!! 50 min cardio. That's brutal I know after the workout too is so rough. Yea that diet is no fun man. Question my glutes and hams lack, you have big legs do you deadlift often. I never use to but I added it in

Smash time....
47e279eba2f3eb6a81f0059228d31801.jpg
e498ad06fc592de1bd50ba1d5a6a490e.jpg

Dbol Breakfast of Champions