Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Smash time....
47e279eba2f3eb6a81f0059228d31801.jpg
e498ad06fc592de1bd50ba1d5a6a490e.jpg

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Lol....dude??

Whew man!! 50 min cardio. That's brutal I know after the workout too is so rough. Yea that diet is no fun man. Question my glutes and hams lack, you have big legs do you deadlift often. I never use to but I added it in

I've got it split up. I'll do 30min of fasted cardio first thing in the morning, and 20-30min after my workouts. It's not that bad really...

I never do real deadlifts, but I do rack pulls from just below the knees every other back day.

As far as quads and hams go, I'm probably using less weight than I ever have and seeing way better results. I focus primarily on constant tension with higher reps. And vary the rep speed. I'll do lots of what I call the 5's. The set will consist of 20 reps total. The first five reps are done really, really slow. Followed by 5 medium speed reps. Then continue to do 5 more slow, and end with 5 medium reps. I can promise you....it recruits muscle fibers that have never been used before.

This can be done primarily with leg extensions, leg presses, and leg curls for hamstrings.

Ok thanks for all the info. I always like to learn what others are doing. I'm always open to learn that's for sure

2 weeks from today.... Getting closer. I'm flat as a pancake right now. I'm so ready for some carbs.

03aed5c3597607573b9e54094fafe35b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4ccb8ab403141955b4483d99de3052c8.jpg

Holy shit bud! Lots of respect for the work you put in to get there.

I really appreciate it brother! It's been long journey this time...I still have some work to do this week. I've been eating salad 3 times a day with fish and it has me bloated. Haven't shit in nearly a week! Going to change my diet up this week to brown rice and fish.

2 weeks from today.... Getting closer. I'm flat as a pancake right now. I'm so ready for some carbs.

03aed5c3597607573b9e54094fafe35b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4ccb8ab403141955b4483d99de3052c8.jpg

Looking great rut, you should really fill out nicely when you load up some carbs. Honestly you dont look that flat to me.

Been hitting legs extra hard post show. Want to have them ready for next may. Split quads and hams like rutman said seems to give hams a lot more attention I like it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    749.4 KB · Views: 86
Thanks guys... These next few days will be tough, but I'm where I need to be at this point. Everything's coming together and drying out nicely. I cut my carbs back a little more today to 40 grams. I'll probably stay there until Friday morning, then carb back up while I drop my water out.

Sponsors