Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Update...

Just weighed in at 202.8
b88062b394b741dd3c556705c6d8f5a4.jpg

1c460481c9582ad950cef2c6074e9772.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bald guys look more menacing

I agree you don't look no 202. Fucking outstanding brother. You miss the hair?

I don't miss it at all! But my wife does.... She says I look old, lol.

Thanks Odie. It's your turn next to shred out!

I don't miss it at all! But my wife does.... She says I look old, lol.

Thanks Odie. It's your turn next to shred out!

Man you had that beautiful Swedish looking hair. lol I had the same cotton top as a kid

Awe man I keep making excuses. I hate fucking cutting and thats taking it to a whole new miserable level. Anything under 10% sucks. What you did was insane and your hard work shows.

Post show update...

I won first in the Junior Heavyweight division, and the Junior Overall. I wound up in third place in the Men's Heavyweight Open. I've got some pics that I'll post up later. But I met a lot of really cool guys. It was def a first class show, but I've got a few things that I need to work on before I compete again. The head judge, who was an ifbb pro judge, gave me some great advice as to what I need to do to get to the next level. Thanks for all the comments from all my Meso Bro's the last few months! I appreciate guys!

ad901dad53be6561e4afd47b67b463c3.jpg

Post show update...

I won first in the Junior Heavyweight division, and the Junior Overall. I wound up in third place in the Men's Heavyweight Open. I've got some pics that I'll post up later. But I met a lot of really cool guys. It was def a first class show, but I've got a few things that I need to work on before I compete again. The head judge, who was an ifbb pro judge, gave me some great advice as to what I need to do to get to the next level. Thanks for all the comments from all my Meso Bro's the last few months! I appreciate guys!

Congratulations Rut. That is really something to be proud of. It takes real dedication to do what you did. Most don't have it in them.

Post show update...

That's awesome bro!

Rutman I'm ignorant in these kind of things so please don't be offended or anything but... I really think you looked much better in this pic compared to the one you posted probably before the show. Is just my eyes that can't understand shit?

I think that it may be just the angle of the pic.

Thanks trukker! We have a much needed vacation starting Wednesday. Then back to the gym to pack on some mass. Fill out my legs and back more before next year.

You currently on a gh regimen? Are you planning on it?

You currently on a gh regimen? Are you planning on it?

I've been on 4iu's a day of serostim for the last 5 months, but I'm thinking about switching up to some greytops when I'm out of the other. See how they compare.