Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Great work @rutman!!! You look awesome homie. This thread is the best motivation. Seeing you guys really raises the bar & shows what consistent, hard work can do. Well I'm not you guys.....yet ;) here's a recent pic20160529_193605.jpg

My own delts still need work...going to have to have a day just for them...

That's the only way to maximize delt growth, imo. Set aside a day to where you can focus solely on shoulders and you'll see a huge difference brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post show update...

I won first in the Junior Heavyweight division, and the Junior Overall. I wound up in third place in the Men's Heavyweight Open. I've got some pics that I'll post up later. But I met a lot of really cool guys. It was def a first class show, but I've got a few things that I need to work on before I compete again. The head judge, who was an ifbb pro judge, gave me some great advice as to what I need to do to get to the next level. Thanks for all the comments from all my Meso Bro's the last few months! I appreciate guys!

ad901dad53be6561e4afd47b67b463c3.jpg

Big congratulations rut, you looked great brother, your hard work most definitely paid off!!
You made meso proud!!

That's the only way to maximize delt growth, imo. Set aside a day to where you can focus solely on shoulders and you'll see a huge difference brother.

I workout 4 days a week so I can most likely make a Friday for delts day. My bis and tris tend to respond quite rapidly...even more than my delts.

And great job on the win...you looked darn good in the pic so I felt you got robbed a bit. But next show you'll have it locked down and dialed in!

I'm trying to hang with you big boys! In this pic was middle of 800mg test, 500Npp, and 40mg var. 5'7 bout 205~208lbs. Broke some serious PR's on this run but got a lil chubby. Back to cruise mode soon :(.

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]