Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks yea can't stop eating but doing it pretty healthy been. Up 33 pounds since my show 17 days ago. I'm sure you'll be a monster once you are done cutting. Are you doing npc and is it a big show? Once you fill out and get your tan you will kill it

It's a NPC national qualifier. I just want to be as conditioned as I can be. That's all that I can control...

It's a NPC national qualifier. I just want to be as conditioned as I can be. That's all that I can control...
Own it
Nothing lasts forever
Some day youll have stories about how you left humanity behind
By sheer willpower and determination
When your on the porch talking to the kiddos
Theyll know how not pussy you were:cool:

And you sound just like my trainer. All he kept telling me was you can only control how you come in. You can't worry about everyone. I got to my show and kept saying man that dude is big or he's big too. They all had their shirts on and I was worried lol. My trainer was like they could be fat under those shirts I was kinda psyched out when I first got there

Own it
Nothing lasts forever
Some day youll have stories about how you left humanity behind
By sheer willpower and determination
When your on the porch talking to the kiddos
Theyll know how not pussy you were:cool:

No doubt!

That's my exact frame of mind right now. There is no tomorrow.....and 2nd place sucks!

My son will be 10 next month and he sees his mom and dad training like beasts every single day... He's not quite old enough to start training with us yet, but he's upstairs in his room doing the old Insanity dvds that we have. Training is def in his blood...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you sound just like my trainer. All he kept telling me was you can only control how you come in. You can't worry about everyone. I got to my show and kept saying man that dude is big or he's big too. They all had their shirts on and I was worried lol. My trainer was like they could be fat under those shirts I was kinda psyched out when I first got there

Ohh I know I've got issues with comparing myself to other people. When I get to the show, I've done told myself, it's heads down. Don't look at nobody. Focus on the task at hand and have fun!

Fuck man you look great no homo

eh you are on a bodybuilding forum looking at naked guys flexing....honestly we are passed the no homo part

But damn he is shredded as fuck. And damn rutman you have one more smooth hairless body....you basically have everything I am aiming for lol

Anyone getting older and looking for inspiration Google : Robert York (bodybuilder). Ive seen him around for years but just now met him . 68 this year . My inspiration .
530161_458239030863036_266405536_n.jpg

@rutman @size26s you guys are beast and I'm in awe of your guys dedication, or anybody's, to go thru what you have to for a show. Just the will power you have to have. Shit I'm just trying to cut to loose a little weight for summer and I hate it.

Update...

Just weighed in at 202.8
b88062b394b741dd3c556705c6d8f5a4.jpg

1c460481c9582ad950cef2c6074e9772.jpg

Last edited: