Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@size26s

Today is the day brother! I predict a possible overall title for 26! Dude is definitely peeled!

Let us know how things go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Just had breakfast eggs bacon waffle last night burger and fries. Filling back up. I'm 166 I can't believe that I have to 176 I came down from 208 never thought I'd drop that much. You guys are so supportive I'll post more pics today whe i fill back out and get on stage.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    292.9 KB · Views: 169
I'm 5"10
So not the biggest guy I know I should be in light heavy but not ready for that yet still need size

Hey! Just had breakfast eggs bacon waffle last night burger and fries. Filling back up. I'm 166 I can't believe that I have to 176 I came down from 208 never thought I'd drop that much. You guys are so supportive I'll post more pics today whe i fill back out and get on stage.
Damn man, my biggest buddies look way diff in pictures so in real life you gotta look insane. GL tonight.

So I got second place. First show I was mad about how I fared and looked small but I was ripped. My hams and glutes cost me so I know what needs work if I want to do it again. Thank you everyone for being so nice and positive. I like this board a lot. Sorry only a few pics my girls phone was low

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 153
You look good @size26s It takes alot of dedication to step on stage. Even if you did not place you should still be proud. Congratulations on 2nd place. Now enjoy some food

Congratulations 26!!! Awesome placing on your first show! You know what it's all about now! It's such an accomplishment to even be in the condition to step on stage....
Great looking trophy too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!! You should be very proud. You looked great up on stage. Placing second in your first show is definitely an great accomplishment. ;)

Thank you my glutes and hams are soft. Lotta work to do. I mAy do it again. I dropped from what I thought was a lean 208 to 168 weigh in. So id like to come in top of 176 next time much much fuller and still shredded