Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Damn dude your a beast.

What's your current cycle? Sorry if you have mentioned it before already.

Thanks brother. Right now 700 tren ace and 700 test prop per week. Will be dropping test back some and adding in mast prop and anavar in 2 weeks.

Thanks brother. Right now 700 tren ace and 700 test prop per week. Will be dropping test back some and adding in mast prop and anavar in 2 weeks.
You looking killer there brother...you should be able to lock that show down even right now and they should just hand you the trophy right now lol.

You looking killer there brother...you should be able to lock that show down even right now and they should just hand you the trophy right now lol.

Thanks! But I'm far from that.. I got a long way to go. They'd laugh me off the stage right now!

Thanks! But I'm far from that.. I got a long way to go. They'd laugh me off the stage right now!
You are solid as they come and I was just being a little facetious indeed. With all that hard work you putting in I am positive you'll be able to take home the hardware this time.

Mr. Meso 2017 :cool: (my vote)
@rutman & @size26s are both hardcore. I like how they switch them compounds up towards the end. I use to talk with 4leafclover alot an he told me how they use to do it an what they believed in.........

Switching Esters mid cycle also jumps over receptor saturation for whatever reason. Some people argue against this, but no pro BB'er I have ever talked to runs 16 week cycles of all 1 gear, they switch it up mid way (sometimes they switch 3 times). They don't do this because it's just for fun, we believe it creates additional growth. And we have a lot of experience using gear!

Mr. Meso 2017 :cool: (my vote)
@rutman & @size26s are both hardcore. I like how they switch them compounds up towards the end. I use to talk with 4leafclover alot an he told me how they use to do it an what they believed in.........

Switching Esters mid cycle also jumps over receptor saturation for whatever reason. Some people argue against this, but no pro BB'er I have ever talked to runs 16 week cycles of all 1 gear, they switch it up mid way (sometimes they switch 3 times). They don't do this because it's just for fun, we believe it creates additional growth. And we have a lot of experience using gear!

Rutman wins here by virtue of his thick size . Big thick upper body but also big legs too and huge forearms...:eek: Total package .

Ha yea that's my leg day gym. It about 80 degrees and there I don't have to wait on anything I like to superset legs so I go there.

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I know @size26s will agree, when you start getting down to a certain point, everything starts fucking with your head, lol. One day you think everything's going great, and the next day you think you look like shit and ready to quit.

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I know @size26s will agree, when you start getting down to a certain point, everything starts fucking with your head, lol. One day you think everything's going great, and the next day you think you look like shit and ready to quit.

A man is his own worst critic. At times it can really fuck with ones head.

Im glad to see everyone's still stepping up their game. Love hearin all the postive motivational messages towards one another roun here. Carry on beasts!!!!!!