Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I know @size26s will agree, when you start getting down to a certain point, everything starts fucking with your head, lol. One day you think everything's going great, and the next day you think you look like shit and ready to quit.

@size26s has a unbelievable build too , more like mine ,large upper body , smaller legs and bones . Very cut . @rutman - has that thick build most guys want and few have...

Rutman that's the goal maybe we both place and meet one day at nationals would be a cool day. And rut is right once the clothes become baggy and you look in the mirror and feel small and people ask you at work who nothing about bodybuilding say you are looking skinnier did you lose some weight. I want to be like shut the fuck up im hungry lol

A man is his own worst critic. At times it can really fuck with ones head.
I can't be my own diet Coach, I have to hire someone.

Tne neutrality of an unbiased, 2nd party's perspective just makes it so much more stressful to get the result, given they know what they're doing!

He is so right everyone wants that thickness and some of us are just blessed being lean and long and we would rather be thick as a house lol

@rutman you were chatting on my threads about hgh. I forget, did you mention using it?

There's a guy in his 50s at a gym in my town, looks very similar to you.

I also believe as we age we can put on more dense, Thick tissue

Rutman that's the goal maybe we both place and meet one day at nationals would be a cool day. And rut is right once the clothes become baggy and you look in the mirror and feel small and people ask you at work who nothing about bodybuilding say you are looking skinnier did you lose some weight. I want to be like shut the fuck up im hungry lol
They better be carful. A cutting bodybulider is likely to eat faces off of anyone jus a fast as a starvin lion would. .....not to be fucked with bahahah temper temper!!!! Im not myself when im hungry.....why wait, grab a snickers;)

Last edited:
@rutman you were chatting on my threads about hgh. I forget, did you mention using it?

Muscle maturity comes with age. Look at the greats. Ronnie in his late 40s? Branch warren. Jay cutler. All these athletes are on stage in the 40s. Some older. I find it easier to sculpt the older I get.

Yea my old trainer was about 5"7 260 competed at 210 or so and was 50 he always said that thickness comes from years of pushing heavy weight and that's why you may see young guys are who are ripped but dont have that thickness. it takes years for that density

Muscle maturity comes with age. Look at the greats. Ronnie in his late 40s? Branch warren. Jay cutler. All these athletes are on stage in the 40s. Some older. I find it easier to sculpt the older I get.

Hope your doing better there @TorroXL , your another thick build type around here . Bunch of human pitbulls...;)

I definitely see @size26s getting bigger and thicker as he ages, hes still young enough to gain even more mass . Get more scary looking :eek:

Hope your doing better there @TorroXL , your another thick build type around here . Bunch of human pitbulls...;)

I definitely see @size26s getting bigger and thicker , hes still young enough to gain even more mass . Get more scary looking :eek:

When he gets our age watch the fuck out for that guy! Jeezus!!!
I'm making a nice recovery OGH. Ty for checking on me. I'm just taking it easy for now... For now.. I'm gonna turn up in a minute brutha!

Yes sir, I was. I've been running PD's grey tops and recently switched to the black tops. 4iu every night. I feel like it's really made a difference, not so much in gaining size, but staying pretty lean, regardless of my weight.

Yes sir, I was. I've been running PD's grey tops and recently switched to the black tops. 4iu every night. I feel like it's really made a difference, not so much in gaining size, but staying pretty lean, regardless of my weight.
Any reason why you take it at night vs morning? I've heard that some do it to combat the sides, kinda sleep through em I believe.

Any reason why you take it at night vs morning? I've heard that some do it to combat the sides, kinda sleep through em I believe.

I'm not @rutman, but morning dosing caused me such extreme fatigue that I couldn't function at work. I switched to night and later to afternoon and both of those were fine.