Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

20170307_185002.jpg 20170307_185045.jpg 20170307_185114.jpg
No cycles for 6 months. My first long term commitment to a plain jane trt dose. I said to myself i would post some if i made it half a year and well here they are. Feeling pretty good about what i was or wasnt able to keep. Either way takes balls to post a pic when your at your worst. Bottom line is im feelin good these days :)

Flaccid random pics for your viewing pleasure

View attachment 63297 View attachment 63298 View attachment 63299
No cycles for 6 months. My first long term commitment to a plain jane trt dose. I said to myself i would post some if i made it half a year and well here they are. Feeling pretty good about what i was or wasnt able to keep. Either way takes balls to post a pic when your at your worst. Bottom line is im feelin good these days :)

You're back looks like a
manta ray :)

I get size in my back and front delts quick I'm top heavy ..

I gotta look that up and see what I am breed for o_O:)

I can hammer steel and dig ditches till no end so whatever ..
Hey that sounds like a chain gang ..
I'm typing like I'm drunk o_O

You've def proved it to me! One can keep a great deal, if not all of their size on a trt dose. Major props brother to be able to be committed and disinclined enough to go that long without a cycle. Once you do blast off again, it'll be epic! Totally fresh receptors and primed for major gains!

You've def proved it to me! One can keep a great deal, if not all of their size on a trt dose. Major props brother to be able to be committed and disinclined enough to go that long without a cycle. Once you do blast off again, it'll be epic! Totally fresh receptors and primed for major gains!
You also do quite well in offseason yourself...props for keeping discipline.

With a diet set at maintenance i think you can keep more. I have been at a small deficit. You will lose your vascularity, you will lose your insane strength and endurance, you will lose all that lovely anabolic effect on your diet and training but a large portion of your base size can be kept. Even if it goes a lil soft. Good news is my HCT is finally in range and im not leaning on the drugs now. Victory! Thanks Rut

You also do quite well in offseason yourself...props for keeping discipline.

No.....not really. It's been a long time since I've dropped down to just a trt dose. I blast deca and test in the offseason.....tren and test pre contest. My body is long over due for a break like Trukk's taken.

I honestly think you look way better, leaner, an jus as big as when you were blastin. Lookin thick an beastly as all hell Truck. I bet you feel alot better now. After my last blast went an the water weight dropped off, I felt like I had taken a load off lol. Keep doin what you doin. Its deff payin off!!!!!

I honestly think you look way better, leaner, an jus as big as when you were blastin. Lookin thick an beastly as all hell Truck. I bet you feel alot better now. After my last blast went an the water weight dropped off, I felt like I had taken a load off lol. Keep doin what you doin. Its deff payin off!!!!!
I been a lazy shit. Need to get back on a regular routine and hold myself more accountable. Like i used to do. I been on Meadows "sentinel" for 6 months. Its only a 14 week programo_O whole lotta sporadic gym days. Im definitely not better, leaner or BIGGER, LOL. But your my bud so your supposed to say cool things like that. Hows the fam and the new house?

I been a lazy shit. Need to get back on a regular routine and hold myself more accountable. Like i used to do. I been on Meadows "sentinel" for 6 months. Its only a 14 week programo_O whole lotta sporadic gym days. Im definitely not better, leaner or BIGGER, LOL. But your my bud so your supposed to say cool things like that. Hows the fam and the new house?

You're still a sexy beast! Get back on the Meadows, get that tush working hard again and show that towel who's boss! Ohhh la la ;)

Get your Mrs back on a routine so she can kick your butt!

6 months off... wow, that's impressive! Not many can hold off that long.

You're still a sexy beast! Get back on the Meadows, get that tush working hard again and show that towel who's boss! Ohhh la la ;)

Get your Mrs back on a routine so she can kick your butt!

6 months off... wow, that's impressive! Not many can hold off that long.
Shes been lazy too
Now i have just resorted to sneaky subliminal attacks to tell her shes getting fat
That oughta light a fire under her ass

Your looking great there trukk, your a big guy naturally so im not even a little surprised that your big even on trt. I think a lot of people underestimate what you can accomplish on a trt dose. If you train hard and eat smart aint no reason you cant look and feel great. I took 7 months off a cpl years ago, not even trt and i felt great. But with a natural test level of 46 ng/dl i lost a bunch of size and strength but felt better then i felt in years.
BTW , you done blasting or is this just something you did to give yourself a break and see how things go?

Your looking great there trukk, your a big guy naturally so im not even a little surprised that your big even on trt. I think a lot of people underestimate what you can accomplish on a trt dose. If you train hard and eat smart aint no reason you cant look and feel great. I took 7 months off a cpl years ago, not even trt and i felt great. But with a natural test level of 46 ng/dl i lost a bunch of size and strength but felt better then i felt in years.
BTW , you done blasting or is this just something you did to give yourself a break and see how things go?
Thanks bud
Getting bigger on a trt dose i dont think is possible unless your way underdeveloped. But the BASE size can be mostly kept. The width and thickness of the chest and shoulders. The thickness of the back and legs. Strength of the arms but not the size. The chest shrivels up alot tho when the drugs are gone. I firmly believe it comes down to your STRENGTH. Dense muscle fibers responsible for moving heavy weight dont shrivel up and go away. They last a long time and can be maintained thru exercise and diet. I think the pump style of training is a short lived muscle enhancement. In my experiences anyway. Works great on AAS. Not so much when your off. Thats how you keep size. Be strong.

To your other statement. Your braver than me. Coming off trt entirely down to your base hormone levels. Thats a big step i hope i never have to make. I dont ever wanna go back to that feeling of existing. But i bet your return gains were ridiculous when you reacquainted yourself with some test!

No im definitely not done blasting.
1. I needed a break from an aggressive blast schedule
2. I wanted to do some more family oriented things like fishin
3. Im focusing more on my professional life and im going to be going thru a big change here in the next year and im focused on that. I pull that off and money should never be a concern again. Take care of business first. Have fun later :)