Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks bud
Getting bigger on a trt dose i dont think is possible unless your way underdeveloped. But the BASE size can be mostly kept. The width and thickness of the chest and shoulders. The thickness of the back and legs. Strength of the arms but not the size. The chest shrivels up alot tho when the drugs are gone. I firmly believe it comes down to your STRENGTH. Dense muscle fibers responsible for moving heavy weight dont shrivel up and go away. They last a long time and can be maintained thru exercise and diet. I think the pump style of training is a short lived muscle enhancement. In my experiences anyway. Works great on AAS. Not so much when your off. Thats how you keep size. Be strong.

To your other statement. Your braver than me. Coming off trt entirely down to your base hormone levels. Thats a big step i hope i never have to make. I dont ever wanna go back to that feeling of existing. But i bet your return gains were ridiculous when you reacquainted yourself with some test!

No im definitely not done blasting.
1. I needed a break from an aggressive blast schedule
2. I wanted to do some more family oriented things like fishin
3. Im focusing more on my professional life and im going to be going thru a big change here in the next year and im focused on that. I pull that off and money should never be a concern again. Take care of business first. Have fun later :)

I agree with all this, too. When I came off my last blast and back to 150mg of test cyp a week I initially lost about ten pounds and was weaker for about two weeks and then I bounced back and started progressing on strength again and soon surpassed my strength from the blast. Much slower progression than on cycle, but it's steady. I looked softer and a little smaller than on a blast obviously. That's it though. No strength loss at all and only lose the look of being on for the most part. Not much size really, just the full and pumped look. You know what I mean.

Much appreciated guys! I've worked my ass off the last 8 months to bring my legs up. Still a work in progress though...

Buying a new home and some other life circumstances have kind of hindered my goals for this cycle so I'm thinking of cutting it short. Still making the best I can of it and trying not to look so out of shape next to u guys :( Screenshot_20170315-225157.png

People hit up in the gym for gear often? You the biggest guy in there?
No not really! I don't really have anyone I don't know personally come up and say hi to me. I guess with my head phones on and getting work done they really don't say much. Lol

mands

Looking good @rutman. You doing the NPC Eastern SB or are you going out of State?

Thanks brother! Going out of state actually. I'm weighing 228 right now first thing in the morning. I think once I get down to around 220 I'll be close to being right. Weigh in around 213 the night before probably. I was flat as shit last year. I'm not going to cut my carbs back as much that last week and see if I can come in a lot fuller.

What all you been doing to train those legs?

Mainly leg ext, leg presses and smith machine squats, in that order. I'll throw in some hack squats and walking lunges once every 3rd workout. I do split my legs up. Hams on Wednesdays and quads on Saturdays.

Buying a new home and some other life circumstances have kind of hindered my goals for this cycle so I'm thinking of cutting it short. Still making the best I can of it and trying not to look so out of shape next to u guys :( View attachment 64054
Buyiny a new house? Very cool
I'm def coming off to a true trt dose after this contest. Seeing how you've kept the majority of your size really helped me make the decision to do so. Maybe 100mg every 5 days seems about right.
I was hoping i would convince some ppl to come off. We all push too hard here too often too long. Itll give you time to get your HCT right when you come off everything.

Better make it 200mg every 7th day. I cant even get a boner at half a cc