Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks man little less than 10 weeks. Been doing th diet myself. Then 8 week my coach takes over. He hasn't seen me in person in 5 weeks hope he likes what he sees lol!

# monster definitely some inspiration up in this place. It's not hard to tell were the real knowledge is around here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Holy shit, this thread is still Rollin, I see!

What's up guys?? I'm baaacccckkk!! 6 months post surgery and about to get back at it

Fyi I'm starting from scratch I have lost all size and strength but it's about time to get back on the grind

What's up guys?? I'm baaacccckkk!! 6 months post surgery and about to get back at it

Fyi I'm starting from scratch I have lost all size and strength but it's about time to get back on the grind
You leave that controlling bitch?

I seen that you are doing a cycle? Damn bro I can't believe it how's it going?
Just completed it and now preparing for pct. Made nice gains but had setbacks due to health issues and an injury. Next run will be this summer.

Ah shit you already got the fever
Yep, as I have darn good natty numbers from my pre cycle bloods I didn't want to destroy it by blasting and cruising so going the old fashioned PCT route. I could have done gear years ago but good I waited a while though. Getting over my phobia of needles was the hardest part, but got over it.

Welcome back. Thread still going. Best thread on meso brutha.