Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ha thanks man. Been wondering yours is going. I'm about 201-202 I have to be under 192 to even step on stage so I lll be fine. How you doing?

Ha thanks man. Been wondering yours is going. I'm about 201-202 I have to be under 192 to even step on stage so I lll be fine. How you doing?

It's crunch time now! Dropped my carbs back some and increased the cardio this morning to 30min. Still weighing around 228. Need to drop about 6-8 more pounds to be right.

It's crunch time now! Dropped my carbs back some and increased the cardio this morning to 30min. Still weighing around 228. Need to drop about 6-8 more pounds to be right.
What are the goal numbers for your protein, carbs and cals?

What are the goal numbers for your protein, carbs and cals?

Right now I'm taking in 2200 calories, 90 carbs and 350 protein. I'll have a re-feed day every 4th or 5th day where I'll double my carbs and add in about 400 calories. But it's good carbs... Like more brown rice or oatmeal. No shit calories.

That's nice right there.
I'm mostly upper body..
In the 230s was my max and I was still runnin PT with the other devil dogs just fell back a few spots lol

180 is my max now
170-175 very lean is what I'd like most because I can't still be fast with incredible stamina for sex which happens to be my favorite sport..

160 would be ok with me but my face gets too thin then I look like a junkie ..
Actually like my face at 190 but body at 175

Thanks brother. One day at a time. I was 210 this winter and did a four week low carb mini diet in February. Body responded well. I feel and look better with my size right now at 190 but of course want to continue to put on size and have an better look at 210 by next year.

IMG_1112.JPG I'm not near where these athletes who are preparing for their shows are but I'm a hell of a lot better off than a lot of 49 year olds. #nopotbellyonthisoldfart lol

Yeah, yeah, yeah, bring that block head in here, I need domes schoolin tonight!!! @gr8whitetrukker where you be?

Haha, maybe schooling wasn't the right word. I believe he has strong feelings on the use of the term fasted cardio. Or someone does. I'm just not going to search to see who it was. I'm actually teying to get off here and go to sleep. Alarm set for 4:15.

Feeling pretty darn good for pre-pct and gotten some nice pumps after chest/arm workout. Still no monster but still holding onto the cycle gains so far.
20170328_183058_2.jpg