Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You look like the white toxic avenger:cool:
Nothing like barbell curl 1.5's to get some blood in them veins

:eek:

toxicavenger08.jpg

Very pleased with my recovery from the surgery to repair my vertebrae. A few weeks in a chunky blast. Competing in November so I'm bulking a little bit longer. IMG_0314.JPGIMG_0344.JPG This by far the fastest I ever put on size. I'm gonna shoot for 250 5'8[emoji4][emoji4]
With abs and pipe[emoji12][emoji4][emoji533]

By far not as big as most of you freaks but making slow and steady progress and getting better day by day. 5'8" 190.
IMG_2722.JPG

Thanks tren starts Saturday. I post here because most people I know don't get it. They just saw yea I can tell you got smaller. I say wrong word it's leaner. So it's not to share with people who appreciate it

FTL"s . My favorite :)
Gildan was my go too but they dont carry 3X. Had to switch brands

Also was doing some spring cleaning this weekend when i stumbled on some of my "old" bodybuilding shirts. I had some of those Mentzer Heavy Duty shirts from my natty days. They were XL's and i was like...damn itd be cool if i could wear this again. So i logged on to Mike Mentzers web page to order me a new dud in my new size (3XL) SONOFABITCH....acquired by special order only :(
So now im in talks with the site owner which is his widow just to get me a replacement in 3X. This shit is getting annoying
The price of living this lifestyle i tell ya
LETS ALL GET LARGER THAN LIFE!!!!
MESO!!!!!!!

Also was doing some spring cleaning this weekend when i stumbled on some of my "old" bodybuilding shirts. I had some of those Mentzer Heavy Duty shirts from my natty days. They were XL's and i was like...damn itd be cool if i could wear this again. So i logged on to Mike Mentzers web page to order me a new dud in my new size (3XL) SONOFABITCH....acquired by special order only :(
So now im in talks with the site owner which is his widow just to get me a replacement in 3X. This shit is getting annoying
MESO!!!!!!!
180 for me brother
Calvin doesn't make his cloths for monsters :)

By far not as big as most of you freaks but making slow and steady progress and getting better day by day. 5'8" 190.
View attachment 64860
That's nice right there.
I'm mostly upper body..
In the 230s was my max and I was still runnin PT with the other devil dogs just fell back a few spots lol

180 is my max now
170-175 very lean is what I'd like most because I can't still be fast with incredible stamina for sex which happens to be my favorite sport..

160 would be ok with me but my face gets too thin then I look like a junkie ..
Actually like my face at 190 but body at 175

MESO!!!!!!!

3XL ...[emoji33] your already larger than life trukker!!!!!!!