Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I agree with @gr8whitetrukker we need to come of more, if you want to be lifting and using when your older you need to watch your health now.

Buyiny a new house? Very cool

I was hoping i would convince some ppl to come off. We all push too hard here too often too long. Itll give you time to get your HCT right when you come off everything.

Better make it 200mg every 7th day. I cant even get a boner at half a cc

Thanks brother! Going out of state actually. I'm weighing 228 right now first thing in the morning. I think once I get down to around 220 I'll be close to being right. Weigh in around 213 the night before probably. I was flat as shit last year. I'm not going to cut my carbs back as much that last week and see if I can come in a lot fuller.

Too bad, I was thinking about going to watch the ESB in May. Would've been cool to see you do your thing.

Sounds like you've got it dialed in with a solid plan for coming in right around the top end of the heavy weights.

I'm always amazed by the guys that have no clue about what's really going to happen the last week and especially the last couple of days prior to a show. The weight fluctuations, the going flat then reversing it, ect...

Stay with your plan bro (especially mentally). We all know how weird it can get the closer you get to show day. You've got plenty of help here if needed or if you just need someone to re-affirm you're where you need to be in the process. :cool:

Buyiny a new house? Very cool

I was hoping i would convince some ppl to come off. We all push too hard here too often too long. Itll give you time to get your HCT right when you come off everything.

Better make it 200mg every 7th day. I cant even get a boner at half a cc
It's so easy to slip into that groove of almost never coming down. I was guilty of it too, my so called trt dose was 400-500mg depending on what i pulled into the syringe the first time(why put the extra back... just shoot it)
I'm finally using a real trt dose between blasts & my body actually thanks me for it. It seems to really like not being in overdrive all the time. I've seen the posts from guys like @ironwill1951 & others who say more isnt better. Also the older & wiser you get the more you realise test is king. My body definitely runs alot better when i stick to a true trt.

It's so easy to slip into that groove of almost never coming down. I was guilty of it too, my so called trt dose was 400-500mg depending on what i pulled into the syringe the first time(why put the extra back... just shoot it)
I'm finally using a real trt dose between blasts & my body actually thanks me for it. It seems to really like not being in overdrive all the time. I've seen the posts from guys like @ironwill1951 & others who say more isnt better. Also the older & wiser you get the more you realise test is king. My body definitely runs alot better when i stick to a true trt.
I did too. I know
And who ever is reading my daily ramblings over the past 3 years should know THAT too. Ive been thru many phases in my small usage history.
AND THIS IS THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE

I did too. I know
And who ever is reading my daily ramblings over the past 3 years should know THAT too. Ive been thru many phases in my small usage history.
AND THIS IS THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE
I agree brother. That's where this place is priceless, if you come here & have an open mind to listen to others there's info given out that could be life changing. This is something i wanna do as long & healthy as possible.
So thanks to all the members who help guide everyone just to make it easier & healthier to do what we do.

Too bad, I was thinking about going to watch the ESB in May. Would've been cool to see you do your thing.

Sounds like you've got it dialed in with a solid plan for coming in right around the top end of the heavy weights.

I'm always amazed by the guys that have no clue about what's really going to happen the last week and especially the last couple of days prior to a show. The weight fluctuations, the going flat then reversing it, ect...

Stay with your plan bro (especially mentally). We all know how weird it can get the closer you get to show day. You've got plenty of help here if needed or if you just need someone to re-affirm you're where you need to be in the process. :cool:

Hmmmm..... I didn't know that show was on May 13th. That's just 2 weeks earlier from the other one I'm planning on doing. If I decide to go to the ESB I'll let you know. I think I could be ready in time and still peak out for both shows.

You know how it goes....my mind plays tricks on me daily at this point! I appreciate the positivity! I'm gonna need it the next few weeks!

Hmmmm..... I didn't know that show was on May 13th. That's just 2 weeks earlier from the other one I'm planning on doing. If I decide to go to the ESB I'll let you know. I think I could be ready in time and still peak out for both shows.

You know how it goes....my mind plays tricks on me daily at this point! I appreciate the positivity! I'm gonna need it the next few weeks!

Definitely let me know if you decide to go. The ESB is a pretty big show. NPC National qualifier also. Depending on your planned show it might make a good warm up. Let me just say that winning two overalls in big shows within 2 weeks is quite a rush. If you can pull if off it's so worth the effort and it solidifies your confidence in your ability especially if they are in two different states with different sets of judges.

You got this bro. FYI, my lower body ALWAYS comes in before my upper body so don't sweat it.

Not in rutman level legs lol but 10 weeks out tomorrow as well sitting at about 204-205 test npp now can't wait to start the tren mast prop and var in 2 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_8125.JPG
    IMG_8125.JPG
    403.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_8125.JPG
    IMG_8125.JPG
    403.7 KB · Views: 132
Not in rutman level legs lol but 10 weeks out tomorrow as well sitting at about 204-205 test npp now can't wait to start the tren mast prop and var in 2 weeks

You're there man.... Once you drop that NPP and the tren and mast kicks in, those legs will look shredded and hard!

You the man homie. Yea haven't touched tren in about 8 months last time an animal came out lol. Not a nice one either so hoping this time it's better but boy do I love the look it gives you