Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks bud
Getting bigger on a trt dose i dont think is possible unless your way underdeveloped. But the BASE size can be mostly kept. The width and thickness of the chest and shoulders. The thickness of the back and legs. Strength of the arms but not the size. The chest shrivels up alot tho when the drugs are gone. I firmly believe it comes down to your STRENGTH. Dense muscle fibers responsible for moving heavy weight dont shrivel up and go away. They last a long time and can be maintained thru exercise and diet. I think the pump style of training is a short lived muscle enhancement. In my experiences anyway. Works great on AAS. Not so much when your off. Thats how you keep size. Be strong.

To your other statement. Your braver than me. Coming off trt entirely down to your base hormone levels. Thats a big step i hope i never have to make. I dont ever wanna go back to that feeling of existing. But i bet your return gains were ridiculous when you reacquainted yourself with some test!

No im definitely not done blasting.
1. I needed a break from an aggressive blast schedule
2. I wanted to do some more family oriented things like fishin
3. Im focusing more on my professional life and im going to be going thru a big change here in the next year and im focused on that. I pull that off and money should never be a concern again. Take care of business first. Have fun later :)

You look great Trukker , with or without cycling---Im sure no one in your world talks back to you much , at least not the men ;) Cycle when you feel like it ...or dont :cool:

Thanks bud
Getting bigger on a trt dose i dont think is possible unless your way underdeveloped. But the BASE size can be mostly kept. The width and thickness of the chest and shoulders. The thickness of the back and legs. Strength of the arms but not the size. The chest shrivels up alot tho when the drugs are gone. I firmly believe it comes down to your STRENGTH. Dense muscle fibers responsible for moving heavy weight dont shrivel up and go away. They last a long time and can be maintained thru exercise and diet. I think the pump style of training is a short lived muscle enhancement. In my experiences anyway. Works great on AAS. Not so much when your off. Thats how you keep size. Be strong.

To your other statement. Your braver than me. Coming off trt entirely down to your base hormone levels. Thats a big step i hope i never have to make. I dont ever wanna go back to that feeling of existing. But i bet your return gains were ridiculous when you reacquainted yourself with some test!

No im definitely not done blasting.
1. I needed a break from an aggressive blast schedule
2. I wanted to do some more family oriented things like fishin
3. Im focusing more on my professional life and im going to be going thru a big change here in the next year and im focused on that. I pull that off and money should never be a concern again. Take care of business first. Have fun later :)

I agree with everything you said here. On trt dose im still big and kinda strong but not nearly as hard looking. And pumps aren't quite as insane, in fact not even close.
You are deff blessed with great genetics for size and it really shows in your trt pics, also i remember your pics before ever touching AAS and you were huge even then.
Your right about when i returned, i blew rt back up, gained 30 lbs or so in bout 10 weeks.
Funny thing is when i came off of everything, i had a guy ask me if i had cancer[emoji15] i said " dude im 185lb at 5'8 that aint exactly anorexic "lol!!! But everyone was used to seeing me at bout 205-210 so that was the tough part, everyone asking me if i quit lifting or if i was loosing weight.
I really like your focus on your proffesional life, it will pay off for sure. I know cause i did close to the same thing years ago. Decided to become debt free was number one and also started my own business. I only work bout 3 days a week and after every job i complete i take anywhere from a month to two months off and focus on training or whatever i want. Not having bills hanging over my head was the key to everything. Now if i want to buy something, i just pay for it, no financing. Life is pretty stress free rt now and im digging it.
God damn i ramble on sometimes [emoji53]
Anyway good luck with your future goals , being debt free and in control of you future is something your gonna love. And it allows you to spend much more time with family and for me thats ALWAYS number one.

i Decided to become debt free was number one and also started my own business.
Thats exactly what im doing and thats exactly this plan ive had when i started my debt snowball years ago and this exactly why i pinch pennies every single goddam day.
I only work bout 3 days a week and after every job i complete i take anywhere from a month to two months off and focus on training or whatever i want.
Thats exactly what i want
Im gonna go out and get it!

I understand completely! I hate it as well, just have to get over it in my head. Side chest and back would be my best in my mind.

What's your best?

mands
My triceps dont have a strong sweep to really command a nice front double Bi. Nor do i have a good peak on my Bi. I also dont like how the chest looks substantially LESS on my front double Bi. All that surface area gets pulled UP. Arnold always pulled it off nice

Im a big fan of "crab pose" :)

My triceps dont have a strong sweep to really command a nice front double Bi. Nor do i have a good peak on my Bi. I also dont like how the chest looks substantially LESS on my front double Bi. All that surface area gets pulled UP. Arnold always pulled it off nice

Im a big fan of "crab pose" :)
That was my guess if I had to guess on the crab pose/most muscular for you.

mands

For a guy that doesnt like the front double bicep pose, you sure look good doing it.
Brother you are Yuge!!!!! Nice work!
Thanks big guy! I'm working hard and trying to get where I want to go :)

mands

You fellas are some monsters up in here. @mands your a beast. I hope everyone reaches there goals. I have a long way to go but I'm chipping away at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You fellas are some monsters up in here. @mands your a beast. I hope everyone reaches there goals. I have a long way to go but I'm chipping away at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Thanks man!

Hey just keep motivated and keep your eye on the prize. Whatever that might be. Eat, Eat, Eat, Grow, Grow, Grow.

mands

View attachment 63297 View attachment 63298 View attachment 63299
No cycles for 6 months. My first long term commitment to a plain jane trt dose. I said to myself i would post some if i made it half a year and well here they are. Feeling pretty good about what i was or wasnt able to keep. Either way takes balls to post a pic when your at your worst. Bottom line is im feelin good these days :)

Flaccid random pics for your viewing pleasure
Pretty impressive Trukk & great job sticking to your plan.