Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Don't you hate that feeling like you've completely imagined something. Even a search for "fasted cardio" came up empty, but I'd swear about a week ago, someone praised fasted cardio, and another established member trashed the term because, if I remember correctly, for it to be fasted cardio, you would have had to fast for a period longer than just from your night time meal until waking up in the morning to do cardio.

Don't you hate that feeling like you've completely imagined something. Even a search for "fasted cardio" came up empty, but I'd swear about a week ago, someone praised fasted cardio, and another established member trashed the term because, if I remember correctly, for it to be fasted cardio, you would have had to fast for a period longer than just from your night time meal until waking up in the morning to do cardio.
It's just a term to explain the cardio is done before you eat anything.

IMG_0374.JPG
I'm up to 8 months off vitamin S as of today ain't no shredded superhero but still hold well over a 400WILKs at 190lbs. Kinda at a maintenance/slight deficit point getting prepaired for my next meet in 10 weeks. Wish I could look hard and grainy but this is the natty powerlifting life

Why u on a steroid forum if you're natty?o_O
I think he just said that he isn't natty, just on the natty side of a cycle.

And a 400 WILK isn't shabby at all. I'm on cycle and killing it and I'm around 380. The power to strength ratio on some of these guys is incredible

@elgriff man, I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you want to post nude women, there is a thread for that already. Seems like every thread I go in you've post naked women on it. Pretty sure you started a thread for this already. TY

@elgriff man, I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you want to post nude women, there is a thread for that already. Seems like every thread I go in you've post naked women on it. Pretty sure you started a thread for this already. TY
I've been sitting on my couch pretending to motorboat her for like 6 minutes... smh...

@mands was talking about it recently.

I'll say this, it it works for you then keep doing it! But, it's been shown repeatedly in studies that fasted cardio doesn't really have an advantage over cardio after eating.

The term "fasted" is also kind of misleading.

Why u on a steroid forum if you're natty?o_O
Cause once upon a time I wasn't and being apart of this community has helped me emencily, also I have a tad skriblet of knowledge that I sometimes give out from time to time when the moons align that helps other people too. I don't know how far you've ventured but honestly this board is better for the comrodery and training/nutrition then it
Is steroids cause most of the guys that give advice in the steroid section these days are plunkers