Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@elgriff man, I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you want to post nude women, there is a thread for that already. Seems like every thread I go in you've post naked women on it. Pretty sure you started a thread for this already. TY

Maybe he has estrogen buildup from pinning those pecs too much?

@mands was talking about it recently.

I'll say this, it it works for you then keep doing it! But, it's been shown repeatedly in studies that fasted cardio doesn't really have an advantage over cardio after eating.

The term "fasted" is also kind of misleading.
I agree @mjf if you think it works better for you then go ahead and workout on a empty stomach. Try doing a hard HIIT session on an empty stomach and see how that goes. HIIT style training has shown to be the best fat burning cardio out there.

The reason you will not have any better fat loss on a empty stomach vs. a full stomach comes down to a few things. EPOC(Excess Post-exercise Oxygen consumption), transfer of fatty acids and triglycerides and your bodies continuous adjustment from fat to carbs for fuel.

Body re-comp and fat loss comes from consistency and time. Not from "fasted cardio".

There is a little more to all of this obviously, I just figured I would post up something to explain my hatred for "FASTED CARDIO" :)

mands

@mands I don't do the cardio. I'm bulking you know. lol
Hahaha I get it. Well maybe do a light to moderate with a slight elevation in heart rate to keep you healthy and your heart happy while bulking :)

Just a nice 18 minute 1 mile walk before training.

mands

Fasted cardio sounds great in theory, but it's really all about whether you're in a caloric deficit or not.

And not too big of one, the sweet spot.

It's best to only lose about 1.5lbs/wk max

Fasted cardio sounds great in theory, but it's really all about whether you're in a caloric deficit or not.

And not too big of one, the sweet spot.

It's best to only lose about 1.5lbs/wk max
I'd say 1% of your BW per week would be the sweet spot cause 1.5lb for a guy like trukker and 1.5lb for a guy like skull are a different thing entirely. It would take forever for a 280lb bulk to get to a 230lb cut weight at 1.5lb a week but if you only go from say 180-165 that's different

Too bad you're small as fuck

GeorgeFormanRules aka Super Troll, i see you made yourself a new handle.
Welcome back.

If you're gonna talk shit about a member who has the balls to post his pic, then either post up yours or shut the fuck up.

And keep your bullshit trolling out of this thread.

Edit: Realized you we're running your mouth about Frank... You a dumb fuck, boy!

IMAG0201.jpg
Still not as big as I want to be, still not as shredded either. Can't break 260# yet, like an invisible wall is keeping me back from that threshold.

BUT definitely not a douche bag like @BigJohn post a pic retard. Preferably not something from the late 80s please.