Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

What helped you get the vascularity?

I was running a rip blend - 150mg ED of test p/mast p/tren a. Also low carbs and high volume squats and exhaustive leg pressing. Plus a few shots of vodka before the pic :D

I"ve recently moved to sust and tren e because I tired of the frequent pins, but will add masteron back into the mix because it's such a feel-good compound. It's like supercharged proviron, and especially effective at low BF. You'd turn into a roadmap :p

Um...nope. keep trying

Okay...I tell you what - I'll grab a semi!-permanent marker and write whatever you want on my quad tomorrow morning, and then I'll send you a pic which shows the same scars from the ops on my knees. All I ask for in return is that you man up and apologise :)

Just realised you can see my cardio nikes in the quad pic. I'll wear one as a glove and pop my dick into the other just for you, gr8fckr :)

Thought this was a cool shot from this morning. After a night of burgers, fries, pie, cookies, and soda....... 1491071619108.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh crap. Sorry. I only remember about 6 members by their username and you're one of the six. Well 6 that are good people. The douches stick out as well.

I think your thinking about @mands. He educated me on fasted cardio, or should i say corrected me [emoji4]

20170401_155912.jpg20170327_190452.jpg20170401_160849.jpg
This is a year's work. I went from 225 to sitting right at 200. Getting close to my cutting goals. Trying a little more now to add some size while keeping lean.