Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks buddy. I want to win. I know we all do but it would mean so much to me. If you saw the text I got from my girl friend today you'd said fuck that girl. Complaining about my food. That I'm boring my dudes always say she's going to be the one that'll fuck with my head and make me lose

Thanks buddy. I want to win. I know we all do but it would mean so much to me. If you saw the text I got from my girl friend today you'd said fuck that girl. Complaining about my food.
Women...they are good for messing with a man's mind, lol. Just tune 'em out ;)

Bet you feeling great now going into the homestretch leading up to the show and all the hard grind will pay off in the end!

Thanks buddy. I want to win. I know we all do but it would mean so much to me. If you saw the text I got from my girl friend today you'd said fuck that girl. Complaining about my food. That I'm boring my dudes always say she's going to be the one that'll fuck with my head and make me lose

Unless one has been there and know how hard it is to diet down, ESPECIALLY the last 8 weeks, they just don't understand. My wife didn't until last year, and she competed in figure at the same show that I did. She said that she didn't have a clue what people actually go thru to compete.

Stick with the game plan and trust it... It's crunch time now!

IMG_6468.JPG

Sitting exactly at 271lbs today..... my back got wide as fuck but I can't snap a pick of that.

@DOMS4DAYS is my new inspiration but I come from a family of big fat boned people. Plus I eat like 7000 calories a day in 6-7 meals....

Oats, cream of rice, milk , non flavored whey protein with my meals gets me to that. Just about give or take... in a blender

View attachment 65564

Sitting exactly at 271lbs today..... my back got wide as fuck but I can't snap a pick of that.

@DOMS4DAYS is my new inspiration but I come from a family of big fat boned people. Plus I eat like 7000 calories a day in 6-7 meals....

Oats, cream of rice, milk , non flavored whey protein with my meals gets me to that. Just about give or take... in a blender

Beast!!! How tall are you plumber?

Take that cream of rice and add some Hershey's choc syrup and some peanut/almond butter to it...its killer!

Beast!!! How tall are you plumber?

Take that cream of rice and add some Hershey's choc syrup and some peanut/almond butter to it...its killer!

6'2" my legs fucking grew on tren but there not shredded just bulky as fuck.

Nah bro... I'll get fat as fuck lol. I got a slow metabolism.... my poor mother eats like a bird and she's a really big woman lol (I love her though). I take after my mothers side. Lol

Nah bro... I'll get fat as fuck lol. I got a slow metabolism.... my poor mother eats like a bird and she's a really big woman lol (I love her though). I take after my mothers side. Lol

Oh I'm the same way... I can't eat tons of extra. But I'll use the sugar free Hershey's and about 2 tablespoons of real almond butter for the good fats. It's pretty good for you that way.

Oh I'm the same way... I can't eat tons of extra. But I'll use the sugar free Hershey's and about 2 tablespoons of real almond butter for the good fats. It's pretty good for you that way.

Oh yeah I eat my fats bro. Especially when I start my cut. High Protein and Fat. Costco roasted peanuts are my go to. Avacadoes, tuna, peanut butter.

View attachment 65564

Looking thick af plumber!

@size26s women ruin blast....... I swear two bitches owe me atleast a grand in gear for two blast where they put me through a shit ton of fuckery instead of letting me do my own thing and build myself up.

Good job just be careful not to go overboard or you'll get tubby ;)

I can relate to that...I was a fat kid myself as my grandmother always gave me goodies to eat when I was a kid. Got real spoiled haha. Took me years to battle the fat and I believe I done pretty well.

The IG vid is clearly an April Fool's joke - I'm twice the size of that oily cunt :D
I thought the "joke" sucked. Had i not said anything youd of been glad to have us accept you as that bag of mashed assholes some one calls a bodybuilder.
Nup bro. That's my legs and busted knees for sure.
I didnt see this before. The avi change thru me off and it was a quick glance.

Your "joke" still sukks

Guess that's the only look I can achieve lol.... I saw your pic and it made me realize I'm just a bulky ass mass lol. Hard for me to cut now.

Not a bad thing at all Brother. I'm still increasing calories from a 4 week mini diet I did in February but nowhere near your 6-7,000 intake. I'm strict with my meals and timing though and never miss a meal. Currently at 3,600 cals/day, 7 meals/day, 425p/300c/75f.