Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I hope it does the same for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It usually does. Everyone I asked on here says they get a weird craving for something. My craving was oats/whey/banana. Couldn't really stop eating and if I missed a meal I could faint easily. 19-Nors do that to me. Who really knows.

I took a week off from lifting on my tren blast and I really blew up in a good way.

It usually does. Everyone I asked on here says they get a weird craving for something. My craving was oats/whey/banana. Couldn't really stop eating and if I missed a meal I could faint easily. 19-Nors do that to me. Who really knows.

I took a week off from lifting on my tren blast and I really blew up in a good way.
Started 100mg eod last week nothing crazy.

Partial tear on the left bicep during some heavy isolated preacher curls. Thankfully tendon stayed attached. Upped the HGH from 3~4iu to 5~6iu and repaired quickly like Wolverine. Never even stopped lifting just deloaded and worked around it. Excuse the blurred tatts. Numb fingers and hands like a Motherfker ED but love it.

Damn dude that blows! I almost did the same thing. Fuck preachers imo. Couldn't curl right for 2 months. Glad you're healing up

Yeah that's right I may try that when my pinz get in trying to conserve ATM.

What I did was I had 10 sites. Tracked quads twice (4 sites), glutes (2 sites) , vent. Gluteus (2 sites), shoulders (sites)... got a little crazy with pinning lats and triceps but stopped when the cramps got to much.

Good luck with tren. I realize for benefit and money I'm not ever cutting on a blast. So I made the most out of my tren run by eating a lot.

What I did was I had 10 sites. Tracked quads twice (4 sites), glutes (2 sites) , vent. Gluteus (2 sites), shoulders (sites)... got a little crazy with pinning lats and triceps but stopped when the cramps got to much.

Good luck with tren. I realize for benefit and money I'm not ever cutting on a blast. So I made the most out of my tren run by eating a lot.
Definitely bulking here bro.