Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

The worst. I went in to have my shoulder cleaned out from arthritis & bone spur. I wake up and my wife is looking at me confused. I say what's wrong. She says look at your biceps. I almost passed back out. Supposedly during surgery while scopping my shoulder they saw a small tear at the top of my bicep. The tear was there for so long they had to cut the end before reattaching it. Now I have a permanent peak when I bend the arm without flexing. NEVER GIVE BLOOD THE DAY BEFORE OR AFTER BICEP WORKOUTS. I'm gonna do post about this and why soon !

The worst. I went in to have my shoulder cleaned out from arthritis & bone spur. I wake up and my wife is looking at me confused. I say what's wrong. She says look at your biceps. I almost passed back out. Supposedly during surgery while scopping my shoulder they saw a small tear at the top of my bicep. The tear was there for so long they had to cut the end before reattaching it. Now I have a permanent peak when I bend the arm without flexing. NEVER GIVE BLOOD THE DAY BEFORE OR AFTER BICEP WORKOUTS. I'm gonna do post about this and why soon !
True! I donated blood once then had a killer back workout with a little bis thrown in. I felt a searing hot pain the whole workout. Completely ignored it:cool:
The next morning i had discovered a big pool of dried internal blood along the arm i gave blood with. I was bleeding internally the whole workout long:eek:
Wont do that again

And they always do seem to get exposed in the end, don't they? We have seen plenty of folks fall here at Meso who talked a big game and then got sloppy and got exposed.

People need to be more humble in general. I don't know why some people feel like they have a point to prove by talking shit online with nothing to back it up. I boil it down to jealousy bottom line.

Starting to get that small feeling again down 20 pounds since my cut. Sitting around 197. 7 weeks out

Attachments

• IMG_8475.JPG
    IMG_8475.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 101
Starting to get that small feeling again down 20 pounds since my cut. Sitting around 197. 7 weeks out
More power to ya.
I couldnt stick with that diet
I scrounged for some stale old girl scout cookies last night when she wasnt lookin. She thought she hid everything, haha
Im supposed to be dieting :(

I bought some from a girl at work I said don't bring them to work till it's over lol. Yea it's tough but I have days like yesterday I get 5 cups of rice yippie so I'm not starving I guess

Honest idk even know. I'm still 5-7 pounds over weight. I can't be over 192 I hope to come in 180s last year was 164 I was so flat I hope to come in just as shredded but not flat and be full