Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

All i can say is WOW!!!! Wish i could be there rut, i think your bringing home the [emoji471]
Damn brother your ripped AND huge [emoji33]

Thanks so much brother! I'll be your neighbor sorta for the month of June after the contest. We'll be flying out to Maui the week after the show for some much needed time off. It can't get here quick enough!

You have definitely put some size on your chest since your last pre comp pictures. which i believe was an area you wanted to focus on if my memory serves me right?

Thanks brother! I was told by the head NPC judge that I needed to bring my entire upper body. Upper chest, shoulders and back width to help with my V taper because my waist was thicker. I feel like I've made some improvements in that dept, but I could've done better... We're never as good as we want to be. That's why all we keep grinding day in day out.

20170408_022508.jpg

I have different goals than most of you, but you guys motivate the hell out of me to look like I lift rather than just be fat and strong like I used to be. I was 212lbs Thursday evening in clothes on the gym scales. Hit 550x1 squat, 405x1 bench and 585x3 deadlift in the gym in the last month. I'm looking for 600/425/650 by my next meet in the fall. Coach says it's possible if I work my ass off and don't have any major setbacks. Plan is to slowly bulk to around 230lbs and cut weight to compete at 220lbs.

Special props to my fellow competitors in another sport @rutman and @size26s.

@Perrin Aybara looking lean and mean...you could be easily mistaken for a bb'er with your physique and even if you did get a bit leaner and more shredded you'd be able to walk on a stage.

View attachment 66152

I have different goals than most of you, but you guys motivate the hell out of me to look like I lift rather than just be fat and strong like I used to be. I was 212lbs Thursday evening in clothes on the gym scales. Hit 550x1 squat, 405x1 bench and 585x3 deadlift in the gym in the last month. I'm looking for 600/425/650 by my next meet in the fall. Coach says it's possible if I work my ass off and don't have any major setbacks. Plan is to slowly bulk to around 230lbs and cut weight to compete at 220lbs.

Hell ya brother... lookin jacked

@Perrin Aybara looking lean and mean...you could be easily mistaken for a bb'er with your physique and even if you did get a bit leaner and more shredded you'd be able to walk on a stage.

I appreciate it. I probably have an alright build for it if I actually trained for it. I freak if my lifts go down though, so I doubt I could stick with getting truly lean enough. Much respect to those who do.

Hell ya brother... lookin jacked

Thanks, brother.

I appreciate it. I probably have an alright build for it if I actually trained for it. I freak if my lifts go down though, so I doubt I could stick with getting truly lean enough. Much respect to those who do.

Thanks, brother.
I am sure there are people who do both PL and bbing.

I am sure there are people who do both PL and bbing.

I'm sure there are. For me trying to get that lean and spending time training muscles unrelated to powerlifting would be counterproductive to my powerlifting goals and that's what's important to me. It would be like one of these guys chasing a big deadlift when he should be dieting down for a show. Different priorities. I'm good with my physique and trust that it'll only get better as I get stronger as long as my diet is on point.

View attachment 66152

BB? PL?
Cant tell the difference. Its like some dudes bring a flashy car to a show and you open the hood and it has a v6. You bring a flashy car to the show and it looks just as good as the rest AND under the hood is a supercharged big block
Check. Mate
Screenshot_20170408-110849.png

Here's the tale of the tape.... Got put in the water tank this morning and had my body fat tested. In the last 53 weeks I've put on 14 pounds of lean muscle while dropping 6 pounds of fat. Total bf % is 4.9%. I knew I was low, and didn't realize I was that low...IMG_0948.JPG