Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@pumpingiron22

You have a great look. I've been somewhat of a hard gainer through life and when I started lifting serious again two years ago I hadn't wanted to get over 200. Well I've gone well past that so I may as well put on whatever I can manage now. I like test deca for bulking but have never tried orals. Never felt i needed them when I was younger. I am thinking about test npp and anadrol. I might could do with dbol. I just haven't decided which one will pack on the best lasting muscle. Same as you, any cycle advice from people who have run test npp cycles with dbol and anadrol and have opinions is greatly appreciated.

You are a big dude @pumpingiron22. Seems you really been putting the work in and hiding it from us lol.
Sorry you had to go thru all that just to attempt classic physique but you must been way too big and heavy for it. Good luck preparing for your next show. You should indeed put on nice size for heavy weight class.

So this was my last cut. I was aiming for Classic physique. But due what I cut down to 190 and around 5% bf to get to 170 I would have to cut in to muscle. So I will have to go for BB heavy weight to middle heavy weight. So it looks like I will have to put bulk and Hit legs more as I have only been conditioning them due to the classic physique look. Which would be no prop as my legs grow quick.View attachment 66505View attachment 66506View attachment 66507

I don't think you're at all classic PI... You've got all the size and shape to compete bodybuilding. You'd be a massive light heavy at 198!

thank brother but look like ill have to put more work in now and most likely a later show. Now i have to add on lost of size. Any cycle recommendation are welcome i was thinking maye test with decca and dbol and up my iu on my gh

Anybody can get massive gains on test and deca and tons of quality food. That's all anybody ever needs.

I don't think you're at all classic PI... You've got all the size and shape to compete bodybuilding. You'd be a massive light heavy at 198!
Yeah I'm going to wait a while and do another show. Do a clean bulk up to about 240 then cut from there and see where I land.

Great to c everyone chomping at the bit, working hard, no one said this was gonna b easy!

Progress however so slight makes for one helluva motivator. It is there guys...do not give in, find what drives u upward and onward to the top.

Making necks snap on the daily[emoji1377]
View attachment 66354
Sob! Peak check in house!!! You don't have to be specific but are those close to 20's or are they?

@rutman 4% very nice bro How long you going to stay in that range? Are you still in ketosis? I try to eat alot of salmon and nuts when im in that range.

Thanks brother! I've got 5 weeks from Saturday and it can't get here fast enough... I'm still taking in around 2800-3000 calories, 110 carbs and 350g protein per day. I'll have a higher carb day every 4th or 5th day, but only like 40 more carbs than usual. I've been eating tilapia nearly daily and several tablespoons of almond butter for my fats. Still doing 20min cardio every morning and a few days in the evenings. Trying to slowly drop down into the 3% range without losing any muscle. But I'm content where I am right now, if I can ride it out another month.

Thanks brother! I've got 5 weeks from Saturday and it can't get here fast enough... I'm still taking in around 2800-3000 calories, 110 carbs and 350g protein per day. I'll have a higher carb day every 4th or 5th day, but only like 40 more carbs than usual. I've been eating tilapia nearly daily and several tablespoons of almond butter for my fats. Still doing 20min cardio every morning and a few days in the evenings. Trying to slowly drop down into the 3% range without losing any muscle. But I'm content where I am right now, if I can ride it out another month.
Damn. That is almost identical to what im doing and have been doing for 6 months now macro wise. I dont do cardio tho. I imagine on some gear you would shred up pretty quickly with cals that low?
Maybe i should actually try a cut on a cycle for a change...
You look great man!

Looking very good @rutman. This is how contest prep is done correctly. Slow methodical process with diet, training and proper drug protocols utilized effectively.

You've retained pretty much everything and looking great. You'll be in a good position to be at your best on show day. Great work bro.

I really do appreciate the support! You what a challenge it is. I'm pretty much sitting on go at nearly 6 weeks out. That's the hard part right now for me mentally. I'm ready to drop water and go! Lol. It hasn't been too bad of a prep at all really because I started so early. Having to do minimal cardio, I feel has helped me retain most of what I had gained over the winter. Just gotta stay focused and don't do anything stupid the next few weeks and I should be ok. All I can control is me...everything else is out of my hands.

Sponsors