Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Sob! Peak check in house!!! You don't have to be specific but are those close to 20's or are they?

Getting there brother, shit ton of work. Fighting for every 1/4 inch...almost there.

If I went back to benching, which I haven't since October, may have hit it, but no complaining here...

Getting there brother, shit ton of work. Fighting for every 1/4 inch...almost there.

If I went back to benching, which I haven't since October, may have hit it, but no complaining here...
No homo, but them pipes are kick ass brotha! If I catch time, be nice to chat with ya on your arm routine. I'm fighting for it to my friend!

5 weeks out tomorrow. 194 in the morning 200 at night. Last year I came in 165 flat so very happy being 30
Pounds heaveier and still lean

Attachments

• IMG_8660.JPG
    IMG_8660.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 183
Thanks man Friday is my pic day for my coach lol. So taking pics at 5am befor work with no food in your system not my fav. I keep telling myself I'll do well but I don't want to be confident you know then be let down. I just to want to keep myself size this year and come in full and shredded. I'm sure you are ready huh? I'll have to pm you later on a posing question. I just can't get my hammies to pop when I do rear double bi. I'm doing classic so they don't have to be huge but I need to show cuts better: maybe you got some posing tips. Thanks

Thanks man Friday is my pic day for my coach lol. So taking pics at 5am befor work with no food in your system not my fav. I keep telling myself I'll do well but I don't want to be confident you know then be let down. I just to want to keep myself size this year and come in full and shredded. I'm sure you are ready huh? I'll have to pm you later on a posing question. I just can't get my hammies to pop when I do rear double bi. I'm doing classic so they don't have to be huge but I need to show cuts better: maybe you got some posing tips. Thanks

I really have to work on my posing the next few weeks.... I suck. Ben Pakulski has a good video on YouTube

Have not cycled since last december... next cycle in a month or so
053de82b768b54709b558800b6d33efc.jpg

Sponsors