Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

4.9% is damn low @rutman ...and you still a good ways out from the show am I correct? Hell, if there was a show today and they let you walk on bet you'd do it, haha.

@rutman Jesus Christ dude! Commitment isn't an issue for you bro!! I don't think you'll have an oz. of fat on that frame in a few weeks!!

@Perrin Aybara strong AF and lean. Damn. The thing that really impresses me is your power to weight ratio man. Unreal to me.

I'm not wicked heavy but everyone looking so trim and the summer not that far out makes me want to cut up!!

Great to c everyone chomping at the bit, working hard, no one said this was gonna b easy!

Progress however so slight makes for one helluva motivator. It is there guys...do not give in, find what drives u upward and onward to the top.

Making necks snap on the daily[emoji1377]
IMG_5355.JPG

Great to c everyone chomping at the bit, working hard, no one said this was gonna b easy!

Progress however so slight makes for one helluva motivator. It is there guys...do not give in, find what drives u upward and onward to the top.

View attachment 66354
Damn that's a boulder where your bicep is! Looking great homie!

View attachment 66354
I feel sorry for the dude you get in a choke hold! Wait, no I don't. Probably deserved it haha! Nice work man, that's a serious arm!

Thx guys, I may go at it alone, but it sure helps getting the positive feedback when posting, that u guys give me[emoji1377]

Thanks so much brother! I'll be your neighbor sorta for the month of June after the contest. We'll be flying out to Maui the week after the show for some much needed time off. It can't get here quick enough!

Maui is great, beaches everywhere. Your gonna love the weather [emoji41]

View attachment 66354

Thats a big fuckn arm rt there [emoji15]

View attachment 66354

Damn, dude, those peaks are fucking insane!

That's why this thread is so awesome... inspiration for days to be had here.

Always searching for that motivation myself...at times...i think " why am i doing this?" then i see pics of mt everest i mean your bi and im like.."ahhh, thats why" good work bro!!

So this was my last cut. I was aiming for Classic physique. But due what I cut down to 190 and around 5% bf to get to 170 I would have to cut in to muscle. So I will have to go for BB heavy weight to middle heavy weight. So it looks like I will have to put bulk and Hit legs more as I have only been conditioning them due to the classic physique look. Which would be no prop as my legs grow quick.IMG_20170312_161720-01-01.jpegreceived_10208698572561844-01-01.jpegFB_IMG_1492031478583-01.jpeg

thank brother but look like ill have to put more work in now and most likely a later show. Now i have to add on lost of size. Any cycle recommendation are welcome i was thinking maye test with decca and dbol and up my iu on my gh

Sponsors