Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Damn big as hell getting Ripped to you can definitely tell yall a putting in work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That really means a lot coming from you guys... I appreciate all the motivation in here! I've got tons of respect for all of y'all.

Rutman will take home some serious hardware soon! He gets it done and done with aplomb.

With the way you going you should just be handed the trophies Rutman lol.

You come a long way since you started competing!

Thanks big Trukk. My body and organs have def taken a beating the last couple of years. I'm due for a much needed break after May 27th... I've always kept a watch on my bloodwork and when things started to get way out of range I'd back the dosages down or drop things completely.

Still going to be training just as hard and keeping nutrition on point, but on trt type of dosage until December. Following after you brother...

Thanks big Trukk. My body and organs have def taken a beating the last couple of years. I'm due for a much needed break after May 27th... I've always kept a watch on my bloodwork and when things started to get way out of range I'd back the dosages down or drop things completely.

Still going to be training just as hard and keeping nutrition on point, but on trt type of dosage until December. Following after you brother...
You do deserve a good break after all that

Partial tear on the left bicep during some heavy isolated preacher curls. Thankfully tendon stayed attached. Upped the HGH from 3~4iu to 5~6iu and repaired quickly like Wolverine. Never even stopped lifting just deloaded and worked around it. Excuse the blurred tatts. Numb fingers and hands like a Motherfker ED but love it.

DUDE!!!!! Been a minute since ive been in this thread, you have really added some quality size my friend, look at you all big and lean.
Sorry bout the biceps tear brother, i wish you a speedy recovery.