Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I'm kinda bald by choice. I chose not to cling to the scraps that were left lol..... you're not really 119lbs right?
I'll fight ya...j/k bro. Solid yet lean you are and that's what I been striving for as well considering I been battling the fat for ages ever since I was like 13 years old.

I'm kinda bald by choice. I chose not to cling to the scraps that were left lol..... you're not really 119lbs right?
Haha I like that attitude. Screw the scraps it's all coming off!
No I'm not really 119lbs. Im 165 lean right now. 4 days into cycle.

I feel like since @CAswole has finally posted up a pic after his return .... I need to throw one out there to so peeps know I haven't been fucking off even tho I've been away from meso... 2 weeks in to cut... 218 down from 226... feeling amazing2017-04-04 20.13.59.jpg

Thanks brother... been hard to get it in lately with crazy work hours but I'm getting where I want to be...
That's good and I had a rough cycle but got it done and made nice gains. My infection is finally all gone at last and now looking forward to my summer cycle to build on my gains and get that lean look similar to yours.

I try to get training in wherever I can as I sometimes have to check on my elderly mother (and she makes me nice meals too!)

I feel like since @CAswole has finally posted up a pic after his return .... I need to throw one out there to so peeps know I haven't been fucking off even tho I've been away from meso... 2 weeks in to cut... 218 down from 226... feeling amazingView attachment 65850
Dam fker you been growing like a missed weed in the back yard. Doing good my friend. I rem you hovering around 200ish or so back in the 24k era amirite? Well done anyhow brotha!

Dam fker you been growing like a missed weed in the back yard. Doing good my friend. I rem you hovering around 200ish or so back in the 24k era amirite? Well done anyhow brotha!
How's your bicep now brother? Mine is almost there and hopefully it can take the full load of curls soon again.

How's your bicep now brother? Mine is almost there and hopefully it can take the full load of curls soon again.
Thanks for asking, she healed nicely after pumping all that growth my friend.
Dropped it down to 4iu before bedtime now.

Nicely done. How long did that take?
Thank you, approx ~40 days at 5iu, sometimes 6iu before bedtime to heal. But numb hands big time, the left hand, behind Palm numb really bad. Index finger and thumb tips very numb along with bone aches. It was worth it tho, Healed fast.

Thank you, approx ~40 days at 5iu, sometimes 6iu before bedtime to heal. But numb hands big time, the left hand, behind Palm numb really bad. Index finger and thumb tips very numb along with bone aches. It was worth it tho, Healed fast.
Wow that is great. Wish I got some gh myself :oops:

Be careful now brother...don't tear it again :)