Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I thought the "joke" sucked. Had i not said anything youd of been glad to have us accept you as that bag of mashed assholes some one calls a bodybuilder.

I didnt see this before. The avi change thru me off and it was a quick glance.

Your "joke" still sukks

You're most welcome to form your own opinion about my posts. In fact, I encourage it. But it doesn't mean I'm going to quit with my special blend of humour D

Wrong thread to bitch at each other, btw.

Partial tear on the left bicep during some heavy isolated preacher curls. Thankfully tendon stayed attached. Upped the HGH from 3~4iu to 5~6iu and repaired quickly like Wolverine. Never even stopped lifting just deloaded and worked around it. Excuse the blurred tatts. Numb fingers and hands like a Motherfker ED but love it.

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

Ouch that tear looks nasty @penche . I feel you as I nearly had torn my left bicep 2 months ago and stretched the tendons on both ends. Finally able to do some curls.

I do light preacher curls for as many reps rather than going real heavy.

Too bad you're small as fuck

Trolls like you are a joke. Post up or shut up! Guaranteed you're not on any level to talk the amount of shit that you do. Guys that hate on the level that you do are always laughable when they are exposed.

Keep making a fool of yourself with your waste of space posts!

Trolls like you are a joke. Post up or shut up! Guaranteed you're not on any level to talk the amount of shit that you do. Guys that hate on the level that you do are always laughable when they are exposed.

Long time no see Ozzy. Hope life has been great for you.

Partial tear on the left bicep during some heavy isolated preacher curls. Thankfully tendon stayed attached. Upped the HGH from 3~4iu to 5~6iu and repaired quickly like Wolverine. Never even stopped lifting just deloaded and worked around it. Excuse the blurred tatts. Numb fingers and hands like a Motherfker ED but love it.

Damnit, bro. You're a savage to be able to work around that. Looks painful as fuck. That's one of my biggest fears on arm days... I've seen the videos of it happening in action and I cringe every time I watch it.

Damnit, bro. You're a savage to be able to work around that. Looks painful as fuck. That's one of my biggest fears on arm days... I've seen the videos of it happening in action and I cringe every time I watch it.
And I came close myself. Now I gotta watch it with heavy bb rows now.

And I came close myself. Now I gotta watch it with heavy bb rows now.

Not saying it couldn't happen with barbell rows, especially heavy ones, but they seem to happen most frequently with curls and heavy deadlifts. Those are what I tend to be most cautious about good form and not pushing the muscles too far.

Not saying it couldn't happen with barbell rows, especially heavy ones, but they seem to happen most frequently with curls and heavy deadlifts. Those are what I tend to be most cautious about good form and not pushing the muscles too far.
My injury was from doing underhanded barbell rows and had 185lbs on the bar. I don't go heavy with curls either as they put some pressure on the biceps tendons. Most I curl is with 45lb dumbbells.

Think I'd rather have kidney stones. Testing a bicep on arm day is my worse fear. Creeps me out. Had it happen right in front of me and it was the worst sound ever! I try not to think about it.

And they always do seem to get exposed in the end, don't they? We have seen plenty of folks fall here at Meso who talked a big game and then got sloppy and got exposed.

Sometimes I take things for granted. I keep pushing the limits to become larger. Setbacks suck but in brings you back into reality. Seems like I've learned the hard way several times. Torn pec, torn bicep, bulged disc, you'd think I learn by now lol.

Think I'd rather have kidney stones. Testing a bicep on arm day is my worse fear. Creeps me out. Had it happen right in front of me and it was the worst sound ever! I try not to think about it.
I'm very glad the tendons stayed attached. I knew right away I tore the bicep and started to look for the tendons and also to make sure it didn't roll up. Nasty injury if it rolls.

CAswoles first meso pic! I'm confident enough in the shittiness of my camera to post this one without fear of being recognized lol20170404_102337.jpg